53059Weekly LB from Jamye Price at Crystalline Soul Healing

    Jan 24, 2013

      The Weekly LightBlast has been uploaded!
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      Crystalline Soul Healing

      The Weekly LightBlast has been uploaded

      Like Weekly LB from Jamye Price at Crystalline Soul Healing on Facebook

      Hello Friends,

      Thank you for joining in the Weekly LightBlast.  Your Light is a powerful force for quantum change on this Earth.  Join us in the ethers at 9am MST every Saturday or whenever you can.

      Click here to read the Weekly LightBlast.

      Want to hear me read it on video?  Click HERE!

      Please forward this email to anyone you feel may enjoy a Blast!

      Love & Light,
      Jamye

      www.JamyePrice.com

      Crystalline Soul Healing Like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystalline-Soul-Healing/114321971983616 on Facebook

      Subscribe to the Weekly LightBlast
      Copyright © 2013 Crystalline Soul Healing, All rights reserved.
      This is a PRIVATE list that is NEVER shared.
      Our mailing address is:
      Crystalline Soul Healing
      2675 W. State Rt 89A #1109
      Sedona, AZ 86336