      From: Polly
      Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 11:38 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> My Dad

      To My Dear Loving Spiritual Family,

      I'm back at home now, having spent three weeks in Richmond, Virginia in my Dad's home, companion to my step-mother during Dad's passing.  My sisters and famiilies also live in the area.  I believe that Dad was already experiencing the comforts of the next dimension before the breathing ventilator was turned off for his passing.

      So glad to be back online with you all, and looking through the recent mail to our group assures me that I am united with some of the most loving, caring, compassionate souls on this planet.

      I am in joy to be back in communion with you.

      Love, Polly

      Posting message to this list:

      This message scanned for viruses by Corecomm
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic