53015Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer Request For Family

  • Skye Coe
    Jan 20, 2013
      Aloha Shay and 'Ohana . .  Wishing all the healing, trust and closeness that transitions bring in a challenging and difficult time . .  Lovingly )'(  Skye

      HEART OF MAUI /

       HEALING THRU HEART

      Tools for Spiritual Transformation

      & Conscious Evolution

      Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets

       Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,

      Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

       www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

       1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

      Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

       MAHALO NUI LOA!