53013RE: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer Request For Family

  • Becky Colpitts
    Jan 20, 2013

      Love and light and comfort to you and yours dear Shay.

      To: cose_prayer-reiki_group@yahoogroups.com
      From: mhc4sure@...
      Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:54:00 -0800
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Prayer Request For Family

      Barely 30 minutes ago I received a phone call from my ex to tell me that her mother, Sandra Hemingway, has passed. Apparently it looks like onto of her ongoing medical problems she likely contracted the flu bug that is sweeping the country. Her lung collapsed. She will be cremated and the date will likely not be known for the next couple of days or so. I would ask that everyone please keep them held in prayers and sending energies during this time for everyone especially Melissa, my ex, and our boys. Thank each of you for all that you send for us during this time. Love, Shay