5297Re: << lovingpurelove >> My Dad

  • Roger Teeter
    Feb 2, 2003
      Polly,
      We are sending you peace, light, love beyond time,
      for that is how we are all connected, heart to heart,
      living Love.
      I found through past life readings, regressions,
      working through the death of my father, my wife's
      parents, and friends I have bassociatedated with in
      this life. Even though physicalcial form passes, true
      love endures within your heart. Knowing that keeps us
      strong in good times and challenges, we are one family
      of light, no matter what roll we chose from life to
      life.
      Peace, Light, Love beyond time, Roger & Rita Teeter
      www.auroraministries.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic