52948[ANGEL] 24 Capricorn, The Angels of the Atmosphere

  • Spiritus
    Jan 13, 2013

      24 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of the Atmosphere

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘
      Kama

      Beloved,

      ‘We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth. We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.’

      We teach how to co-create weather conditions that reflect Heaven on Earth.

      As the Children of Light utilize states of awareness that control fire, air, water, and earth, through the divine virtues of ‘Kama’, weather comes under control. Fire, air, water, and earth correspond to the Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves respectively.

      The element of fire that is necessary is omnipotent faith, which is the divine virtue of  omnipotence as a quality, the letter K.

      The element of air that is necessary is oneness with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  This awakens mystical faculties and is the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the divine virtue of letter A.

      The element of water that is required is mastery of THE HEART, of divine flowing feelings, change, and fluidity.  This is the virtue of letter M.

      The element of earth that is required is mastery over the origin and mystery of life and death regarding their transformations. This is the virtue of release of any desires, concepts, feelings or sensations that are imperfect in self or others or situations. This virtue gives control over negative beings, and awakens freedom from clinging to any negative states of being, desires, beliesf, feelings, or sensations in self or others that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.  This is the ability to release imperfections on every level to Divine Being for changes to states that are the highest good of all. This is the divine virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      ‘As mankind moves into a unified paradigm of wholeness and harmlessness, we are destined to reveal a number of secrets of the atmosphere that are as yet unknown.

      By communicating with and directing the awesome intelligences of fire [the Salamanders], the air [the Sylphs], of water [the Undines], and the earth[ the gnomes], weather and atmospheric conditions are controlled and maintained.

      A Child of Light develops the ability to communicate with these beings through the divine virtues of ‘Kama’,  in this way he/she becomes privy to the secrets of the atmosphere.

      When harmlessness towards all life becomes an indisputable rule to live by, many secrets of the atmosphere are then safe to be revealed.

      One of the most important paradigm shifts is for left brain dominant people [the five senses, memory and logic/Beta brainwaves] to pivot into whole brain awareness. In this way intelligent and deliberate communication opens with The Oneness of Life, The Unified Field. Many kingdoms of beings can then be directed then to bring Heaven on Earth. Divine mastery of will comes from alignment with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all. Mastery of emotion opens the heart to flowing divine feelings that attract beautiful realities into manifestation.

      DNA responds to emotion. Divine emotion allows the ultimate potential of spiritual perfection to unfold in self and others and in creation. As a person experiences unity with Divine Mind and all creation, qualities of Divine Being are recognized IN ALL LIFE, in ALL of its forms.

        It is at this point that the concept expressed in the saying, " I have given man dominion over all that I have created" is understood on a much deeper and more practical basis than has been previously dreamed.

      Quantum physicists have known for some time that a wave becomes a particle when it is observed. Scientists are now discovering the next steps that join ancient metaphysics with quantum and plasma theory.  Physics has revealed 11 dimensions, consisting of two realities. These realities are the same reported by shamen for centuries. Our present reality consists of dimensions of length, width and depth plus time, making four dimensions. The ‘other’ reality also consists of length, width, depth and time making 8 dimensions in all. There are 2 dimensions connecting these realities, adding up to 10 dimensions. The 11th dimension could be called “The I AM Presence” or the virtue of omnipresence, containing all of the other 10. The two dimensions that connect the two realities, [this reality and the one each person experiences each night in dreaming] are often referred to as ‘strings’. These two dimensions can be comprehended as will/visualization and feelings, or electric and magnetic dimensions. It is possible to visualize a new reality, construct it in ‘the dreamtime’ and ‘bring’ it back here into this reality through appropriate flowing feelings.

      Through science and other ways human consciousness is finally evolving to the point of acknowledging Divine Love, omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience in everything that is created in the quantum field, in the manifest worlds.

      At this very time left and right brain cultures come together in mutual respect. Together people follow inner guidance to create rehabilitated environments and experiences of living in great beauty.*

       []

      The time of whole brain awareness amongst all people and cultures dawns.

      As it was explained by the Angels of ‘Ybario’,

      [ 22 degrees Capricorn,the angels who control negative forces] ,

      as whole brain awareness occurs, it becomes impossible for harm to get the upper hand, because people actually experience the oneness of all life.

      In the combined Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states  there is an innate knowing and experience of the oneness of all life. This is an intimate and real personal experience and knowing, not an abstraction. The clarity of wisdom dawns and the magnetic attraction of beautiful flowing feelings attracts lives of splendor.

       Just as people feel at one with their own physical bodies, so they feel at one with the world. The world is seen and experienced as an extension of the physical body itself. At this point communication with all forms of life, visible and invisible occurs.

      “As above, so below.”

      It is also at this point of conscious development that concepts of The Oneness of All Life and the omnipresence of Universal Mind or Intelligence becomes natural to experience and understand. Harmlessness ceases to be a debatable theory or an ethical hypothesis. Harmlessness is seen to be common sense and the key to life.

      “We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.”

      This deep inner knowing functions energetically to keep the matrix of life itself nourished and healthy. Any conflicts between spirituality and science disappears. A person operating from this wholebrain paradigm finds it logical and possible to communicate and work with all spirits, including the spirits of fire, air, water, and earth, according to inner guidance and the highest good of all concerned.

      The concepts of "angels" and the heavenly hosts are very ancient. These concepts are keys that can now unlock many mysteries to enlightened scientists.

       With meditation, secrets of consciousness are revealed. With higher awareness it is easy to find angels to be intelligent beings who are helpful interactive self-aware consciousness particle/wave-forms that function in the five level energy continuum.  At the same time, the ancient concepts of the intelligent beings of fire- the Salamanders, the beings of air-the Sylphs, the beings of water-the Undines, and the beings of earth-the Gnomes reveal themselves to be based on actual fact.

      ‘We are the rulers of the physical atmosphere of Earth. We control the drifts of air, warmth and cold, and fix the pre-conditions for vegetation.

      Cold and warmth, heat and dryness, storms, frosts, all weather falls under our range of competence.’

      MIRACLES

       Ascension

      By meditating on the divine virtues of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to become one with our consciousness.

       heart chakra

      Kama

      K… The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’

      This virtue gives courage to face the awesome spirits of the atmosphere and the faith to command them.

      Since it is the fire and air element, it has the sensation of warmth and ease; it has the musical note of B, and the color of silvery blue.

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      <

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic