52885Jade Wah'oo Grigori: Shamanic Events: Indialantic, Florida

    Jan 5, 2013

      AAAA Logo
      Shamanic Events
      with
      Jade Wah'oo Grigori
      Caretaker of 'the Ways' ~ An authentic Shamanic lineage

      Jade_by_Robin300.2x3

      January 16 - 22
      hosted by
      Aquarian Dreams
      414 N. Miramar Ave, Indialantic, FL 32903
      Phone:  (321) 729-9495      Email Aquarian Dreams

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 16
      Wednesday, 7 pm - 9 pm
      An Experiential Exploration of Shamanic Knowledge

      Open Donation to support Aquarian Dreams
      Jade Wah'oo will provide a series of Shamanic methodologies that anyone can apply in their own life and spiritual practice. Open forum Q&A and discussion will serve to reveal the significance and principles in each shared Knowledge.

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 18
      Friday: By appointment only - 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00
      NOTE: Please arrive at least ten minutes prior to your appointment.
      Cleansing, Blesssing and Renewal
      $111

      For those who want an initial experience of Shamanic Healing; for those who may not want to have a full hour and a half session, but just need a tune-up; for those who want something specific - such as a relationship, health, a business etc - cleansed, blessed and renewed.

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 18
      Friday, 7 pm - 9 pm
      Toy-ahn-ah-me': Knowing Spirit's Desire
      $22

      Our Spirit's body is a large oval field of golden luminescence, comprised of shimmering filaments that bundle together around the various Threads of Intent such as communication, sexuality, caring, abundance, creativity, trust etc. Should we suffer emotional shock or trauma, or even improper socialization through fear, threat and demeanment, the shimmering threads become entangled, preventing self-expression of the corresponding Intents. We feel inept, unworthy, incapable - as if something is knocking us down every time we seek to accomplish, or be fulfilled in, those respective areas of life.

      Toy-ahn-ah-me' is a song, ceremony and teaching that frees the threads, allowing and enabling them to reactivate in resonance with our Spirit's Threads of Intent. We then find ourselves transformed, free, able to experience and express in those arenas of life's endeavors that have been activated!

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 19
      Saturday, Noon - 6 pm
      Spiritual Parasite Healing Circle
      $156
      (13 maximum)
      During the perpetration of abuse there is an entity, a Spiritual Parasite, that is transferred from the perpetrator to the victim. The infestation of this parasite causes specific biological responses ranging from a tendency to perpetrate abuse upon others to self-destructive behaviors, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, self-sabotage, substance abuse, immune and health disorders or suicidal thoughts.

      After a deep orientation and exploration of the intricacies of the Spiritual Parasite infestation and its affects upon our life, each person present will receive one-on-one treatment: the removal of the parasite through an ancient Shamanic practice of 'extraction'. The consequence of this treatment is forthright: Freedom!

      The Spiritual Parasite Article can be found here:
      Protocols regarding Shamanic Healing can be found here:
      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 20
      Sunday, 1:30 pm - 4 pm
      Shamanic Teachings ~ The Discovery of the Answer to: Who am I?
      $33

      Who am I? This is the question all upon the spiritual path have eternally asked. The answer takes years of discipline, study and searching. Right? Wrong! There is a Shamanic procedure by which anyone can access this Knowledge, experientially, within a matter of a few hours. Once discovered, it is present forevermore. Inherent with this revelation comes a method of shifting one's emotional state by choice of Will.

      Come with an inquisitive mind and an open heart! Dress comfortably. No late arrivals nor early departures allowed.
      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 21
      Monday: By appointment only - 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm
      Private Shamanic Healings
      $260

      Re-establishing Spiritual Balance lessens the gap between the individual's current life movement and their Spirit's Path. It is in this gap that discord, disease and dysfunction resides. In this 1 1/2 hour session Jade Wah'oo will speak with the Spirits on the client's behalf and, after a thorough assessment and understanding is achieved, the particular ceremony best suited to assist re-integration is worked on behalf of the client.

      Protocols regarding Shamanic Healing can be found here:
      A partial list of Shamanic Healings available:
      • Spiritual Parasite Removal
        • Therapy can, at best, help a person cope with the ravages of abuse. Shamanism provides a means of removing the entities - Spiritual Parasites - that are transmitted from the perpetrator to the person being abused. The consequence of the presence of these Spiritual Parasites is a downward spiral of social and sexual withdrawal and isolation, depression, anxiety and panic attacks, addiction, health debilitations and suicidal thoughts. The removal of these entities frees the person of their suffering, enabling them the free expression of life once again.
      • Exorcism
        • When there is more than one Voice inside, when a person acts in manners that feel to not be their own, but someone else's, when a person is plagued with thoughts of self-injury or suicide - these are oft times indicators of an invasive entity having taken up residence within a person. Exorcism gently and compassionately removes the unwelcome spirit, releasing it to the 'Other Side', liberating both the entity and the person who had been afflicted.
      • Removal of Curses
        • A curse is the willful act of sending negative, harmful intention to another person. The unconscious act of muttering foulness about another, gossip and back-stabbing also have the same effect as an intentional curse. The consequence of either is akin to the injection of a spiritual toxin into the Soul of the targeted person. The dramatic affects are an obvious repetition of misfortune with no source of self-accountability discernible. Sometimes this will show as irritability, lethargy and failing health. The removal of the curse sets the individual back on firm ground so that their life can progress joyfully once again, free of negative encumbrances.
      • Sacred Dancers Transformation
        • The Soul is comprised of 22 Sacred Dancers, or archetypes in Western terminology. The depiction of these 22 aspects of the Soul are evidenced in the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot, the 22 letters of the Hebraic alphabet, the Mayan calendar's 22 cycles (of 52 years each), and in our own DNA which has 23 pairs of chromosomes, one pair determining whether we are male or female, the other 22 pairs determining our characteristics. Each of the Sacred Dancers carries, implicit within it's structure, a capacity of development and empowerment that is engendered by our emotive responses to life's situations and experiences, our programmed conditionings, beliefs and feelings, and epiphanies or traumas. Dependent upon the quality of emotional response, whether life-positive or life-negative, the Sacred Dancer's qualitative nature is created thereby. This journey of investigation and transformation enables the client to polarize the negatively endowed Adversary into a life-affirming Advocate. The result is a freeing up of one's life force and vitality and a reestablishment of balance and harmony in the person's life.
      • Seven Sacred Sisters
        • Seven herb-incenses are burned in consecutive order, each one evoking a cleansing and blessing of specific attributes of the person' life, family, home, business and endeavors.
      • Introduction to one's Spirit Guides
        • Each of us have, at minimum, two Spirit Guides. These assist a person by providing them insight and knowledge that is not otherwise readily available to the individual. In exchange, we provide the Spirit Guides the experiences of life by which means they can complete their Life's mission, enabling them to move on to their next incarnation. It is most helpful to be directed in this exchange so that all spiritual contracts are established properly.
      • Drum Journey
        • Shamanic Drumming enables the individual to attain a deep place of Silence and an awakening into Awareness. Utilizing this state brought about by the drumming the individual is thereby freed of mental domination and can journey freely into the varius realms of the Soul, there to seek healing, resolve and empowerment.
      • Toy-ahn-ah-me'
        • Knowing Spirit's Desire is the intended goal of the Toy-ahn-ah-me' Ceremony. When we know Spirit's Desire in any given circumstance where  choice must be made, we no longer need to struggle with trying to figure out the best course of action based upon our emotionally charged memories, feelings and beliefs. When we can, with trust, discern the inherent desire of Spirit, we are assured of making the correct choices.
      • Communing with the Celestial Soul
        • The Celestial Soul sits in abiding presence awaiting a clear and unambiguous directive from us so that it may take action on our behalf. Without that directive the Celestail Soul can do nothing. Effective communication with the Soul is imperative. This ceremony, in the form of an active directed meditation, engages the Mind, Body, and Heart, aligining them with a singular Intention, providing the Soul what it requires to be able to action on our behalf. This brings about authentic and powerful manifestation of our Heart's Desires.
      • Blessings and Empowerments
        • Not always does a person need 'help'. Sometimes an individual is doing well and is feeling ready to take the next big leap along the path of their Spirit's Calling. In this session the Spirits and forces of nature are called upon to ally with the client's focused Intent and marshall the opportunities of creation in alignment with the perspn's highest calling.
      • ReDreaming the World
        • "The people are born into the world and dream their dreams apart from the world. A Shaman is born of the Dream and Dreams the World into Being." This world, life as we know it, is an emanation of the Dream. If a person's worldly life is exhibiting turmoil or dysfunction, it is held that the person's Dream is disrupted. In this ReDreaming the World the client will have their Dream rewoven into balance, harmony and wholeness, weaving into the Dream the threads of hope, fulfillment and their heart's desire.
      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      January 22
      Tuesday: By appointment only - 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm
      Private Shamanic Healings
      $260

      Re-establishing Spiritual Balance lessens the gap between the individual's current life movement and their Spirit's Path. It is in this gap that discord, disease and dysfunction resides. In this 1 1/2 hour session Jade Wah'oo will speak with the Spirits on the client's behalf and, after a thorough assessment and understanding is achieved, the particular ceremony best suited to assist re-integration is worked on behalf of the client.
      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
      hosted by

      For Inquiries and Registration
      Email Aquarian Dreams
      or call  (321) 729-9495

      left banner

      Other Events
      of Interest

      EaglesEggSymbol
      Eagle's Egg Meditation
      Download this one hour directed meditation for free!
      This meditation will bring you into a state of pure non-attachment. It is of such value that I am choosing to spread it far and wide for free!

      Dear Shay,
      With honor do I carry the responsibility of making these Shamanic Ways accessible to the Peoples. As my predecessor and mentor, my Grampa Peña, told me, "Grandson, we (Shamans) belong to no people. We belong to all people!" So it is that I continue to bring these Shamanic healings, teachings and spiritual investigations forth to all peoples, regardless of race, gender or culture.
      Guided by tradition, birthed in authenticity, speaking the language of the modern world, I seek to make these practices available free of the glam and fluff that one so often finds in association with similar practices.
      You will not find, in my offerings, simulations or emulations of Native American traditions and ceremonies. You will find authentic Earth based ways of knowledge and, hopefully, wisdom, presented in a respectful manner.
      If this appeals to your sensibilities, and you have an earnest desire to engage your own spiritual path with assistance from an ancient and authentic heritage, please consider joining us for these events in Indialantic, Florida.
      With Peace and Ease~
      Jade Wah'oo Grigori

       Private Shamanic Sessions

      jade healing image
      DATE:
      Email for an app't

      TIME:
      2 hours per treatment

      LOCATION:
      Done remotely, or at my home in Sedona

      mail list logo
      Your privacy is important to me!
      Forward this email to a Friend

      Jade Wah'oo Grigori | PO Box 4448 | Sedona | AZ | 86340