52878[ANGEL] 15 Capricorn, The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Spiritus
    Jan 4, 2013

      15degrees Capricorn

      TheAngels of Earth Ray Location

      Also known as

      TheAngels of

       ‘Garses’

      Beloved,we are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn. We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

      ‘Wehelp people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

      Theearth is a living organism and is analogous to the human body. Different areas of earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

      Thereare earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose. On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Treesact as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

      Animalsalso intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. This science has been inspired by angels to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

      Someplots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

      Mankindis being inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located according to earth rays. Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.

      Allof these things we revealed to ancient peoples. Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

      Withthe Angels of ‘Basanola’ who are the angels of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, and many others;  buildings,bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built with the understanding of the nature of earth rays. Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

      Suchjoy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

      Somepeople are quided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  orin trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state. Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

      Miracles!

      Question  from a reader : “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeates the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

      Answer:

       The Law of One works no matter how wounded we are when we invoke it, so do not worry if it takes quite a while to feel the Divine Love that is the essence of your true being.

      I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

      At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  inthe memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on these feelings and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

      As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement  [moving the eyes back and forth, left to right to left to right, over and over again, fast or slow, like the eyes do naturally in dreaming]   and other emotional healing techniques at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  As I went through old painful memories, I was able to see this time what I had missed the first time. I was able to see how these painful experiences had taught me so much about what matters and what does not matter in life. I realized that by going through the emotional suffering that had been in my path, as a little child, how important love is, more important than money, more important than status.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.  Now I could look back and be thankful for everything that life had taught me.

      Just dive in  and go into your heart center. Ask it what it needs to open. Ask it what happened to make it close up. Listen with thankfulness for what was learned and with empathy. Flow

       Weare doing this for everybody , it's the "100th monkey effect" . One when is helped all are helped.

      There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts... those of us who are healing our hearts and returning to trust and innocence  are making a pathway that will make it easier for them to follow

      Feelings change when they are accepted. That's it. Acceptance. Not approval, just being accepted.

      Try it.

      The worse the feeling, the quicker it heals with acceptance.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Note:On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      werecommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

      []
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic