52612[ANGEL] 10 Sagittarius, The Angels of Sea Travelers

  • Spiritus
    Nov 30, 2012

      10 Degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Sea Travelers

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Dimurga’

      Beloved,

       ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

      ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’.

       Whenyou are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

      The powers of the heavenly hosts are greater than many people imagine, and more available.

      So too are the powers of the Children of Light when they unite in consciousness with Divine will and consciousness and flowing feelings and sensations.

      It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

      The POWER OF LOVE TO WILL, AND THUS CREATE, ANY REALITY is infinite.

      Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of the masters, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence to teach and inspire you.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      "All things are possible to those who have faith."

      By mastering these divine virtues all things are possible on the seas and waters.

      The animals of the waters will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

      For any of you who travel the waters, it is important to know of the power of love to create new realities.

      We often inspire the creation of talismans to wear that are charged with our divine virtues to help travelers connect with divine help that we give for shelter and safety during traveling.

       Call on the host of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith, and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

      MIRACLES

       By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of our name, ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them through sincere concentration and focus, you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

      ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

      D…Thisletter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation, the mysteries of LOVE to create.

      “As above, so below.”

         The same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

       By meditating on this virtue the highest wisdom is gained in regard to creation in both the inner and outer worlds, in the personal inner universe and the outer universe.

       In the intellect a person attains the profoundest cognition with regard to the ego-consciousness.

       In the feelings,  the understanding of love in all of it’s aspects is perfected.

       On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do with procreation is attained.

      Thecolor of this virtue is dark blue.  The musical note is C.  The element is Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat.  The right ear is created from this virtue

      *

      I…The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the
      karma law.
      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and
      conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which
      is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its
      functions'.

      By meditating on the law of cause and effect, ‘all laws of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm are understood and mastered. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this letter oscillation. If a child of God can master this meditation, he/she will be able to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight. As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, a person becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she will also be able to become a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them in all fields.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created
      by this oscillation.

      *

      M…The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, flowing, fluidity and the change principle.
      The virtue of flowing divine feelings is the magnetic power of the Universe that attracts new situations and forms on the material plane.

      Everything in nature is formed through the magnetism of flowing feelings.

       Feelingis analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of feeling and can be controlled by it.

      In the material world the oscillation of letter "M" bestows on a child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things."

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable. The
      musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.
      The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      U… The letter “U” in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma.  It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.  This letter enlivens the pancreas.  The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      R…The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      child of God who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C. The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.  Its element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.

      *

      G…is the sound of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Attune to this virtue to give grace and mercy for all beings.

      ‘In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

       In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.’

      ‘ Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.’

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      A…This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.’

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      Umlaut A, ae…transformation through release of imperfection to Divine Being for change into another state that is the highest good of all concerned.

      ************

      *

      MIRACLES

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic