52566Isha Lerner's Inner Child Tarot: The Midas Touch

    Nov 26, 2012
      "...be loving to the people around you and turn your back on greed".  A simple yet invaluable reminder to be loving to others. Within that remember to be loving to yourself for the truest and deepest type of 'measuring stick' we have in how we relate and give to others is to how we give and relate to ourselves. That is an integral part of bringing and maintaining balance within our lives. Choices, lives, circumstances and more are transformed through the personal transformation we undergo. Even within that it is not that we reach out and transform another. Rather it is they who make those choices to transform themselves by your loving, compassionate and attentive presence. In that way we light the way for ourselves and one another together in becoming a beacon and comfort. Appreciate the value of another for who they are as well as appreciating your own. Always from a compassionate heart that is mindful of your words, your presence and your touch; not because we must be overly cautious or fearful of what to do or say nor in some cases of what not to do or say. Simply, yet deeply, let our decisions be made from that place so that our actions and words come together to bring peace, wholeness, healing, joy and love to others and to ourselves. While there are those who give out of the "I have done for you because I want this from you" let us make a choice to release that mindset and come to give freely. Yes have those boundaries set which are beneficial  for you and for those around you for there will be times and periods where being loving requires us to gently and firmly say "no" in a number of ways. That does not indicate we are being less than compassionate but quite the opposite. Remember to trust your intuition, allow your heart, your mind and your Spirit to embrace and expand into a life full of grace, beauty, and compassion that reflects the Love within you that we are co-creating together.

      XI The Midas Touch
      Your card is...

      XI The Midas Touch

      When this card appears in your reading, be loving to the people around you and turn your back on greed. Appreciate the simple and beautiful things in life by realizing that all that glitters is not gold. The gentle touch of a loved one may be more important than making money or struggling to earn a promotion. Balance out your life. Trust your intuitive judgment over cold logic. Weigh your decisions carefully to avoid harming yourself and the people you love.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved