52514Quado's Garden: Release Your Wonder into the World

    Nov 17, 2012
      One of the most beautiful and transforming aspects of a pond is its stillness. There is a clarity unsurpassed in that stillness for when we enter that Divine Silence then we truly begin to hear with our mind, our heart and soul. We not only perceive ourselves more fully but we also enter into that Creative core that has always been apart of us. See the wonder of Who You Are reflected within your inner pond. Embrace and love all that you are in then, within that, full the love and wonder Create. Allow that beautiful thought to flow; call upon the benevolent and loving assistance, as this message expresses, and release it in in love. Know that the ripples you watch are apart of what you have Created and know that this is apart of the glory of the beauty, the majesty, the wonder and love that you are. No matter where they go and the fruit or result that comes know that these make a difference within the world as you do. It is wondrous to experience and create life through Love is it not? :)

      Release Your Wonder into the World

      Your day lies before you like a pond of water.  Create a beautiful thought and drop it into the pond.  See how your thought causes ripples that reach out across the pond.  Take an action, full of love and wonder, and watch the ripples go across the pond of life.  Call in loving, benevolent assistance and see how the golden ripples reach further and run deeper than ever before.

      Every time you drop in your action or thought, the pond is different, full of the ripples sent out by others as well as the changing energies of the pond itself.  It is never the same twice, so what you do today may have an entirely different effect than the same action did yesterday.

      Create your beautiful ripples and then release them; let them go.  Continue to broadcast your beauty and wonder, over and over, no matter the result.  One day, that beautiful and wondrous ripple of yours may release at just the right moment to change the entire world.