52513Fwd: [MOON ANGEL] AMZHERE, 5th Day of Lunar Cycle, Sympathy & Assistance

  • Spiritus
    Nov 17, 2012

      TheMoon Angels of Sympathy & Assistance

       Angels of  ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E’

      5th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      "DIVINE LIFE ISFLOWING FEELINGS OF DIVINE LOVE".

      Behindthe appearance of the many is the ONE, the Unified Field
      of Energy that is the life and  body of Divine Consciousness.

      Willfor the highest good of all and flowing feelings of Love
      together form the Electro-Magnetic fluid that is the sustaining life
      force within the Unified Field and the individuals that are part of It.

      Asindividuals grow strings and rivers of flowing feelings
      of love with other individuals, the energies manifest in
      perfect symmetrical designs within the web of life.

      Thisis the source of mandala-like patterns, such as snowflakes, reflecting
      the perfection of Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings.

      Feelingsof love and harmonious intent form beautiful patterns,
      creating vortexes of magnetism which attract abundant life.

      DivineProvidence gives us the responsibility to strengthen the
      will for the highest good of all and flowing feelings of love,
      the love-will electro-magnetic bonds between the
      children of God, so that harmonious

      co-operation flows and beautiful patterns form.

      Whenever someone desires or needs the help and assistance
      of another person, we delicately attune flowing feelings so that
      even the hardest of hearts melt, and assistance is offered.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘A-M-Z-H-E-R-E

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We tap the high intelligence of the enlightened mind
      expressedas eloquence, clairvoyance and mystical abilities.

      Releasingany imperfections in being, will, thought, feeling, and form.
      ---------

      We help the children of God to master flowing feelings and
      sensationsto control the process of interpersonal influence.
      ---------

      We help you express yourself verbally, articulately, clearly, and
      powerfullywith a cheerful good humor to elevate people’s moods.
      ---------

      We inspire you to easily grasp all languages, symbols,
      and meanings of everyone and easily be understood by them.
      ---------

      We evoke highest intuition and universal transference
      of consciousness, influencing the emotions of other people.
      We help you to foresee past, present and future.
      ---------

      We help awaken tremendous ingenuity as long as
      it is used for impeccable service.
      ---------

      We bring attunement to cosmic consciousness
      and the ability to intuitively understand others.’
      ---------

      We bring forth flowing feelings that allow the children of God
      to change any situation into one of healing and enlightenment.

      With our help the most hardened criminals, the most cruel tyrants,
      remember and feel the spark of childhood innocence and love of the Divine
      that burns within their hearts, and that keeps them alive with each breath.

      With this remembrance comes the opening of the gates of
      compassion and oneness, and the restoration of harmony and love.

      On the 5th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle, we flood the Earth with
      feelings of sympathy and assistance, so that all beings may be blessed
      and live in joy, and Heaven manifests on Earth, according to omnipotent,
      omnipresent, omniscient Divine Will for the highest good of all,
      and flowing feelings of Unconditional Cosmic Love.

      "Whenone is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed."

      *****

      RevisedDocument: 25 October 2006

      CynthiaRose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGEOF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Show all 62 messages in this topic