52452Isha Lerner's Triple Goddess Tarot: Initiation with First Chakra

    Nov 9, 2012
      The messages below carry deeply to each of us where we are and simply have this to add from my own heart. As it so beautifully states: "It is time to share your beauty in service to the world". Our abilities and gifts are for the benefit of one another, for all, in this world. Allow ourselves to shine and share this with love, respect and compassion. This is the time to reach toward the stars and beyond them for that is a reflection of You and Your Beauty. Boundless, Eternal and Divine. Believe in Your Self and Your Abundance for there are the seeds that you sow and the fruits that will continually bloom and grow.

      17. Initiation
      Your card is...

      17. Initiation

      Soul Message: I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let my worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold—all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The ancients regarded stars as living entities and connected each person with a “soul star.” At this stage of initiation, the “Star Queen” offers you higher and more refined ways of understanding the laws that govern the mystery of life. No longer held by the limitations that previously laid claim to your soul, you are now able to forgive and heal the wounds of the past, as well as to release your judgments and limited view of the world. Your future shines like a bright star.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Queen of Heaven: Imagine yourself fully radiant, a shining example of the light of the Queen of Heaven’s highest manifestation. Something mysterious and magical has happened within you. Whether actualized as an outer experience or held as an inner one, you have been initiated and awakened. Take time to absorb the beautiful image of archetypal consciousness that now fills your cup of life. Blessed be!

      Everyday Encounters: It is time to share your beauty in service to the world. The riches that have been bestowed upon you are not your exclusive property. They must be shared, just like starlight and moonlight share their luminous rays of transcendent splendor with all who will receive them. This stage requires a well-developed sense of humility. Share ideas with others and seek like-minded friends and acquaintances with whom you feel seen and affirmed. This is a time to reach for the stars!

      Nature’s Healers: Wild Rose and Apple Blossom
      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved.