52421Healing Request

    Nov 6, 2012
    I inadvertently kept an email for a reference to the healing request and my apologies for including all of that which I will remove from the board and have resent this request this way. Again my apologies for that.

    I have a healing request I wished to get out asap for my two soul sisters Amber Lucas and Stacie Moore. Amber has been having something similar to strep and laryngitis with her throat for over a month now. She lives in New Hampshire and would greatly appreciate energies directed there for here. Stacie has two of her beloved cats that have been down sick. Malcolm is a 12/12 year old brown tabby who has had some major problems with his throat and eating being in pain. They suspect it could be an oral tumor which is usually malignant for cats. The test results will be back the middle of this week and will give an update on what that turns out to be. Tori is a 9 year old tortoiseshell who has had severe cases of asthma for several years now. It looks to be seasonal in the Spring and Fall but this time around looks to have developed a bacterial infection on top of the asthma that has been very hard to treat. I have included two pictures of them for everyone. Please do add them to your healing lists as well and will give an update on all of these requests as soon as I can. Thank each of you for doing what you can. Love, Shay