52389Norma Gentile: Annual Storm of the Century: Drawing Active Compassion and Change from all of us

    Nov 2 2:14 AM

      sound shaman

      Music CDs

      Meditation & Teaching CDs

      Free Songs and Videos

      YouTube Videos

      Press Kit
      & Booking

      If you feel touched by this newsletter or my music and want to share something back, feel free to make a donation.

      READ ONLINE http://www.healingchants.com/newsletter11-12.html
      PRINT http://www.healingchants.com/NormaGentile_nov12.pdf
      Annual Storm of the Century
      Drawing Active Compassion from us all

      Sound Healing: Kyrie
      Creator, draw Compassion from me
      Christ, draw Love from within me
      Creator, draw from my heart Compassion for All

      Dear Friends,

      As the Annual Storm of the Century moves into cleanup mode, questions are being asked by many that previously were only whispered by a few. These aren't little questions about how to rebuild, but rather should some areas be rebuilt. And finally, from almost all sides, there is an acknowledgment that the weather patterns of our childhood are gone.

      New weather patterns are emerging and are not going to subside. This is our new reality. Just as building codes and construction designs reflected the old wind and temperature trends, our new building codes must reflect our new water levels and weather patterns. Not just on the coast, but in inland areas, deserts, and even warming northern rain forest regions.

      As a teenager I lived in a flood zone. Our home was built on a narrow peninsula that jutted out into Lake St. Clair. This lake links two of the Great Lakes, Lake Huron and Lake Erie, on Michigan's southeastern corner. Being several miles wide, wind and tidal currents could bring the lake level up several feet and over the existing seawalls regularly. Pumping out the only street was a sometimes daily event. Over several years the lake level dropped, and the system of wooden dikes put in place was redesigned (in many places along the lakefront) as tall grassy berms.

      I recall my parents not wanting to keep the height of the new berm the same as the old dike because it blocked out the view of the lake itself from our porch. Since then the lake levels have risen and fallen several more times. Certainly it was easier to prioritize the view over safety when the lake level was low. No doubt ensuing residents of the peninsula had other priorities when the lake waters again rose and flooded their homes.

      What are we learning from the most recent weather event of the century? That fundamental priorities and assumptions are ready to change. Weather patterns are different, and if we don't adjust our building style and locations this will happen again. And again. Not just in the USA but anywhere we are insisting on living as we did twenty-five years ago.

      The good news? Mainstream media is being unshackled from its timidity. Dancing as if on hot coals around climate change up until now, I anticipate politicians, business and media to voice an acceptance that climate change is happening. And this will move quickly into discussions on how to deal with it (while maintaining our current style and standard of life).

      While expending time, attention and energy to attempting to maintain our lifestyle is not ideal, I recognize that this is an early step in a much longer process of helping people come to terms with change. Few of us want to change if it means giving up things that we like without getting some immediate pleasure back in return. It takes time to reach a level of discomfort that convinces us that the unknown is worth investigating.

      Bottom Line:
      What we can change is our own attitudes. What we can each address is our own resistance to doing something different that we know we are ready to do, but have not yet done. We can support change by changing ourselves.

      Four years ago Obama's slogan was "Yes We Can", not "I can change it for you while you sit on your couch and complain". How many of us assumed that the 'we' in "Yes We Can" meant other people, the government, or some mystical beings doing it for us? Active Compassion, a quality of both doing and being resulting from the blending of Divine Feminine and Sacred Masculine, is called for now.

      DO meditate.
      BE active

      Love unconditionally all that surrounds you.

      My blessing to you all,
      November 1, 2012

      A spontaneous Song from Spirit with a choir of Tibetan Singing Bowls, followed by "Kyrie Eleison" (Creator, draw compassion from us)

      You may want to read the previous Newsletter
      Perfect Storm/Prayer - Linking Prayer and Meditation
      to the Consciousness within Weather Patterns, Politics and Earth

       UPCOMING EVENTS - - - (complete list and more info here)
      early Dec, or Late Jan, early Feb

      Richmond VA area Workshop and Private Sessions (Myra, local contact)

      Get the healing power of a Private Session on your iPod / CD player with Norma's free Meditations
      available as CD or mp3 - -
      Meditation #1 from September 2007
      Emotions and Weather Patterns
      How human emotions, conscious intention and other factors contribute to weather patterns

      Purchase as standard CD

      Subscribe at iTunes
      under Podcasts > Norma Gentile

      A related Sound Healing,"Three Beauties", plays as you open Norma's website,
      www.HealingChants.com It is from Norma's album Songs of Spirit

      1 Introduction
      2 Article Weather and Emotions
      3 Teleconference Start
      4 Nature Energy Invocation
      5 Gaia Invocation
      6 Thoth and Ascended Masters on Weather
      7 Shesat Speaks on how we create
      8 Thoth on Hara Creation Energy
      9 Meditation Prelude
      10 Meditation Connection to Gaia and Your body
      11 Helping those who Manipulate Weather

      New! - Free Songs, Chants, Sound Healings, Meditations and Videos
      Receive a Sound Healing from Norma without leaving your home!

      O vos flores - You who are Rose Blossoms (voice and harp)
      Medieval Chant by St. Hildegard of Bingen, accompanied by harpist Gordon Johnston of Ottawa

      Renewal A sound healing with Tibetan Singing Bowl and Voice
      (with multiple photos capturing Spiritual Energies in the room as I sang)

      What are You here to do Now? Two sacred geometry mandala videos

      FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK --------- FACEBOOK

      Only about 10% of you see my free videos, online sound healings, essays etc that I post on Facebook. If you want to increase that possibility SUBSCRIBE on my
      official Healing Chants Page. http://www.facebook.com/HealingChants

      This album invokes your personal connection to Archangel Michael and provides a unique healing for you each time you listen to it.

      This is a live recording of a healing concert. The focus is the opening of the heart to Sacred Masculine energies held within the Earth. These sacred energies provide a surround and suppport for the feminine, especially as it relates to the women living in the Middle East, and their emerging Divine Feminine power.
      Featuring Harmonic Tones, Tibetan Singing Bowls, and a small woman's choir
      - chants of the mystic Hildegard von Bingen
      - new chants by Norma Gentile
      - spoken poetry of Hildegard
      - healing energies from Archangel Michael

      iTunes / Amazon / CDBaby
      LISTEN for free TO A SONG from Norma's album HEALING CHANTS now: Click Here

      ( - 2012 isn't just about that old Mayan Calendar running out - )

      Designs based on Hildegards own poetry and art

      iPhone & iPad goodies / organic T-shirts / cotton / plus-sizes
      children / notecards / tote bags / hoodies / mugs
      Wearable & Usable Sacred Art - bring your Inner Attitude to the Outer World.

      long sleeve
      iPhone cover
      ceramic travel mug
      raglan hoodie
      reusable tote bag

      FREE SOUND HEALINGS (moving to Norma's Sound Healing Page)

      What are You here to do Now? (sacred geometry mandala videos here and here)

      Loving Tenderness Abounds (Caritas abundat) from Norma's newly re-released album Healing Chants

      Ubi Caritas (4 part harmony) with schruti box

      Caught by Spirit with schruti box

      Weaving Compassion (a choir of Tibetan Bowls accompanies my improvised chant inspired by my Hathor guide Atamira)

      Click Here for more of my Sound Healings and Articles on SpiritofMaat

      A Note on Phone Meditations and CDs of Meditations and Teachings:
      As of today, I have 33 Meditations and Teachings recordings available. They cover all on different subjects, some are direct channelings from my guides, most often Archangel Michael, Mary, the Hathor Atamira, Thoth, Shesat or a group of Ascended Masters. Most of them invoke Sacred Space and then focus on an issue and provide time for your guides and angels to work with you energetically.
      Many are drawn from the live Phone Meditations that I offer each month. About half contain healing songs or chants. All are offered freely as podcasts (you can subscribe directly on iTunes > Podcasts > Norma Gentile) or at cost CDs. At this time donations provide the funding for the free monthly (or so) Phone Meditations, the recording and editing process, posting them online and paying the monthly fee to maintain them online for free download. As of today, more than 40,000 downloads of these meditations has occurred. And chances are you have participated. Thank you! I know it is your energy that shapes each meditation and newsletter, and helps pull the information and insights that I share through me from Spirit.
      I look forward to many more meditations, and many more downloads! And yes, please share these newsletters, podcasts and phone meditations with your friends, your email circle and others.

      Private Healing Sessions
      (offered in person or by phone)

      I am very good at helping to lift off heavy energies and get chronic issues to begin to move. Any energy released goes home, to follow its own growth and evolution. This means that what is released does not return. And it means that those energies with awareness know that I mean to help them. In this way your agreement to "keep them safe" is brought to completion, because they are released with honor and respect onto their next step. This is true of all energies, big or small, that your soul and body are ready to release.

      Remember that any energy in your body or aura that is not in time or in tune with you will cause a slow, steady draining of your vitality. This leads to larger issues arising in the physical body, emotional overwhelm, and psychic cloudiness. A complete "deep cleaning" regularly can help you find, address, and release what is no longer yours to carry. This frees you up to engage fully with your own life's issues. (and yes, we can address life issues as well in the session).

      A recording is made of the session. When you listen to the recording your guides and the healing angels will return to continue to help your personal inner understanding and release continue. Sessions are $185 and last about an hour. Please be in touch with me to secure an appointment time. norma@... or 734-330-3997.
      Read more about private healing sessions here

      Norma's other offerings ---
      Get Norma's free videos, sound healings and essays regularly.

      Watch Healing Chants online

      (sacred chants from Hildegard, improvisations from Spirit and healing songs from the Hathors, available as a CD or download)

      (meditations and information, available as a CD or download)

      TWITTER https://twitter.com/healingchants

      (hosted by spiritofmaat.com)

      Do you buy stuff from amazon.com or amazon.ca?

      United States

      When you order anything from amazon (my music, someone else's books or music, suppliments or even a new kitchen sink) HealingChants will send you up to 2% of your purchase from Amazon.
      Start Now

      Earn up to 2% CashBack for yourself and support HealingChants too!

      Norma Gentile, Healing Chants
      PO Box 971020, Ypsilanti, MI 48198 USA
      734-330-3997, www.healingchants.com

      YES please pass this email onto anyone you think would be interested. Just be sure to include my contact info.

      This message was sent from:
      Healing Chants | PO Box 97020 | Ypsilanti, MI 48197
        Forward To a Friend