52379Goddess Light Teleconference: Shake Up Your Life

    Oct 31, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
       Luke as Curious George!

      Happy Halloween or All Hallows!  This is a fun day to experience. As kids we enjoyed the dress up and candy.  As adults, it gives us a chance to reflect back on our loved ones who’ve crossed over before us.  Hmm, maybe I’ll do that next year, have a night for people to call in and I’ll check on their loved ones~~

      Don’t forget this weekend is changing the clocks back!!  I believe some countries have already done so, but if you feel a need to do so, please check my link that will tell you the time of where you live. Link to world clock.

      The Winter Solstice Celebration is changing and expanding!!  It’s going to be at a friend’s house on December 21st, but he has a large area where can have all sorts of fun!!  There will be once person giving free angel card readings based on Doreen Virtue’s course.  My friend Melba will hold a Druid ceremony to release the past and welcome the new.  Then I’ll finish the night with a channel.  I sense there may be more people offering readings, Reiki or more!  I hope to set the intention to join me for sure in person, perhaps online.  I know we’ll be talking to the Mayan about the calendar and the changes coming up next year.

      As there continue to be changes taking place, you may decide you wish a private channel.  We can work over the telephone or Skype.  I truly enjoy these channels and so often it creates an amazing change for people.  We can also work with Soul Communication which is talking with others from the perspective of their higher selves.  Even though they are not on the call, it can create and amazing change in your relationship with them.  Sometimes people have said the other person says the exact same thing they in the soul communication!! lol

      You also might consider one of the meditation CD’s.  These are very powerful and can assist you in making changes or creating balance in your life.
      I did record the words and phrases for the Language of Creation! Here’s the link to the page and you will find the audio at the top of the page.  You may listen to the words themselves w/o definition or you may listen to the expanded recording.  WORDS OF CREATION

       I love to meet up with you on Facebook, so please check out my LINK TO GODDESS LIGHT PAGE  I’m also on Twitter as Shelly Dressel.  Then in YouTube at goddesslightshelly. Then lastly www.theawakenet.org where I do channels twice a month.  I’d love to hear from you!

      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      My Grandon Luke at 22 months!

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Shake Up Your Life
      It is sometimes really hard to decide on a name for the channel. I did call this one ‘Shake Up Your Life’ because the Goddess worked with us at our foundation to literally shake up our energy. There were several different times when I felt her energetically take people by their arms and just shake them!!
      But another really big part of this channel is that Ashtar came through to speak. He had with him the essence of ‘lightbody’, the ancient one, representatives from Pleiades and more. Ashtar spoke of the changes taking place. He spoke of the relationship between the universe and us in our lives. There was a pure pink energy that represented the lightbody. For some reason, she came through as a feminine energy but she spoke of what it is to bring the light into ourselves and our lives. She said there will continue to be that which people consider ‘dark’ because it creates such a contrast to light. BUT, as more and more of the crystalline energies integrate the earth, the more ease there will be with the high light vibrations and in many cases there is less evidence of the contrast of light and dark.
      We all have patterns in our lives. These patterns are created from what we do; go to work, raise our children, have relationships or whatever else it may be. These patterns are created unconsciously, but sometimes we refer back to them as a means of creating security. If you seek to create a change in your life, you have to change the patterns. This change is in your energy, your thoughts, your emotions, etc.
      By the end of this channel, you have shaken up your life, created new alignments with high light beings from the universe and then infused a new beginning to your reality! It was very powerful and filled with a lot of movement.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I find that i begin to feel better as soon as I book my channel!  I think the Goddess is already working with me.

      ****Ihave enjoyed wtih woring with you on a monthly basis because I know that things are moving and that it's only a couple weeks until we get together again! Thank you for that.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, November 4, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      Working with the Weather

      Working with the Weather

      I live in the southeastern USA and recently there was a large storm that went up the coast causing heavy rain, flooding, damage, etc.  They called this ‘Super Storm Sandy’.  At one time it was a hurricane; it was also called a nor’easter and more.

      As you know, I channel the Goddess of Creation and many different energies.  They speak through me to give messages, we shift energy and sometimes it’s to shift a situation around me or somewhere in the world.  I can’t even think of all the times I’ve done this, but I wanted to share with you a few of the occurrences.  Now if you’re following me on Facebook (Goddess Light on Facebook)  you may have participated in or experienced this most recent storm.  I remember in particular working with Hurricane Katrina, a tornado that came through Atlanta and some of the other inclement weather.

      I also realized in talking with a friend today that what came through to me during these experiences can also be applied to other situations in life.

      Last Saturday I started paying attention to the news I was hearing about Hurricane Sandy.  I’d attended a party where people were expressing their concern.  Someone had also written me on FB expressing her fear because she was in the line of the storm.  So on Sunday, I decided to see what I could do.

      I shifted my consciousness and energy to a place where I could connect with the storm.  WHEW! It was huge and even as big as I can get, it felt huge.  Once I was in position, I called on the energies of Lady Gaia, the Dolphins and the elementals.  They were surging up from the earth and into my energies, expanding my awareness.  I then more consciously reached towards my divinity and my group.  They too came in, filling in the energies.  So now I was now also a huge energy!

      As I sent a thread of energy into the storm, I could once more feel the power.  It was filled with old stuck energies and old patterns. It was clearing out the old and bringing in a new beginning.  That was only a part of it and I didn’t go into analyzing.  Bottom line, here was this huge storm.

      READ ENTIRE BLOG HERE!

      (
      I'm sorry this was too long to post the whole thing!)
      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light
      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075