52364What is your Purpose?

    Oct 30, 2012
    Should anyone have difficulties with the link I have the artwork shared here as an attachment. :)

    Source: ॐ Love Paves the Way ॐ

    What is your purpose?
    To experience all that there is from total fear to total love, so that the oneness may experience through and with you. It is very simple.
    Each moment of the day, you will be presented with choices and those choices will always be one of love or one of fear.
    It is your free will to decide. To act out of fear or act out of faith and love and experience your true selves as loving light energy.
    Each spirit is of the perfect oneness and therefore perfect in every way just the way it is.
    It is the Earthly form that you take, stepping into a human body that allows you to forget your perfection and to have that Earthly experience and choice of fear or love.
    Our message is to remind you that you are perfect just the way you are and to become aware of your choices and your purpose.
    It is all about love.
    Be loving, be love itself.
    We love you all
    Simon Messages