52332Isha Lerner's Power of the Flower Tarot: Zinnia

    Oct 25, 2012
      Divine Gaiety. The depths of healing, wholeness, joy, and love are immeasurable as open, embrace and express laughter. This does not mean that we are ignoring the challenges of life. Far from it. It does mean that we are shifting our perspective, how we choose to see and work within those by the grace and presence of Unconditional Love within us. That truly is transformational and illuminating. Can you remember how this felt as a child when you gave yourself over to the pure joy of laughter from the heart? There is a perpetuating serenity, the greatest of healing and abundance that will always flow from a heart full of, expressing and is Unconditional Love. That is apart of your Divinity and has never been absent. Simply waiting for us to remember, to open that door and walk back to within that center. :)

      Zinnia
      Your card is...

      Zinnia

      Latin: Zinnia elegans

      Color(s): Orange, rose, red, yellow, white, pink and lavender.

      Archetype: Laughing Buddha, Pu-Tai. Laughing Buddha embodied perfect contentment, serenity, and happiness, and was often seen in the company of children, for whom he had a special fondness. He radiates a quality of nurturing abundance to all who behold him. He lives on within the core of humanity as a bearer of Unconditional Love.

      Signature: A summer annual ranging from one to five inches. It has a double row of petals in colors including orange, rose, red, yellow, white, pink and lavender.

      Healing Properties: Zinnia enhances one’s ability to rediscover the child-like qualities of playfulness, joy, delight, unconditional love, and a spirit of lighthearted innocence and adventure.

      Healing: The Laughing Buddha holds aloft a bright orange zinnia - a great sphere of light or radiant Sun, showering its rays of happiness upon you. You are blessed beyond measure, for the Zinnia Laughing Buddha has come to celebrate the mirthful laughter of your joyous heart. What greater healing can come to you today than this?!

      Po'Tai's robe is adorned with frolicking dolphins, the playful angels of the sea, whose very presence stirs the soul to its original innocence, bringing the essence of joy to the planet. The child at his side is in wonderment as a dragonfly offers its gift of enchantment and beauty. These magical symbols are mirrors to your own divine gaiety. Breathe in the peace and contentment of the Laughing Buddha and discover within your own heart the many blessings he now brings to you.

      © Copyright 2012 Inner Sight / Isha Lerner Enterprises. All rights reserved