52329Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman October 24, 2012 Q&A

    Oct 24, 2012

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      October 24, 2012

      Dear Friends,

      It is Wednesday and the Enlightening Life Radio show is tonight, 8PM US central time, the link is on the right.

      We have so much to talk about, starting with the Indigo/Crystal article this week, 'My Mother's Hummer' and today's Q&A article which addresses a difficult topic, the soul contracts that exist between parents and children.  They can be quite complex and the outcome is not always what we would like. This Q&A may help explain the relationship you have with your children.

      I hope you can join me on the Enlightening Life Radio show on  Wednesday, October 24 at 8PM US central time, the link is on the right or click here for the show page. We will be talking about this week's articles and more, and I take callers too. The dial in number is 718-664-6504.

      The 2013 Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure is open for registration! Click here to register -- space is limited

      The Earth Keeper Crystal Adventure was so much fun we're doing it again in March 2013, for the Spring Equinox.

      You can now register and the early price of $197 expires on Oct. 31 (a 2 pay option is available). Click here to register, space is limited and it will sell out.

      I have 18 more Earth Keeper Crystal Gift Packs available, they feature an Atlantis crystal (1 large or 2 small), a signed copy of The Atlantis Legacy, my new book, our official event tote and bracelet and more. Click here to purchase yours, these are the last ones.

       offer has expired, I don't have any more crystals but you can join us in March to dig for your own.

      If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      =============================
      Q&A: Did I do all I could to prevent my son's death?
      Dear Jennifer:  My son passed away recently, he was only 30 years old and while I know it is a choice, I can't believe that this gifted, wonderful young man chose death over life. Was this part of our soul contract and did I do my part because I feel like I let him down since he didn't choose to live. Will I ever recover from my grief?

      Jennifer's Answer:  I know this is a terrible experience for you and you have my sympathy for your loss, losing a child is a difficult challenge for a parent. It's hard to imagine that anyone would choose to die over living but before we get to that, let's look at the issue of your soul contract because every parent has one or more soul contracts with their children in which the physical or biological relationship of mother and child is only one aspect. To understand his death, you have to look at the soul contracts you share.  [...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
      This week's featured product
      We are at a turning point in our spiritual and human evolution. Can we learn from the lessons of Atlantis or are we doomed to repeat them? This book explains the Atlantean Paradigm, the foundation of our current ascension cycle, our Atlantis Legacy, the limitations on our gifts and power that we agreed to because of what happened in Atlantis and how we can complete that cycle now.
      Available in print, Kindle and Nook, and for a limited time, you can receive a *f.ree* audio file and worksheet on how to reclaim your Atlantis gifts. Click here for more info

      Do you want to read last week's articles? They are available, as are hundreds more, audio files, monthly calls and more, in the Archives, available through the Mastery Membership. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and enlightenment to its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, October 24, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      The New Earth Energy Project call recordings are available to
      Mastery Community Members who also receive a discount on their purchase and 2 private calls each month. Join today!

      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2012. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139