52174Humanity's Team: October 4th, 2012 Global Satsang Call: Divinely Disturbed into Oneness

    Oct 1, 2012
      As each of you are so guided do share this with others and I have already made a point to sign up for this. :)

      October 4th, 2012 Global Satsang:
      Divinely Disturbed into Oneness
      ((Receive a Oneness Blessing!))

      Register for this call now! Oct 4th 8:30am PT/9:30am MT/10:30am CT/ 11:30am ET ~ the call will last for one hour! Register here!

      http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/QCQCQ7GHBDURQP8
      You can also listen via webcast~ you must register to get the link for the webcast!

      About this call:

      No matter what, the Divine will never, and can never leave you alone. Though we all have heard that we are One with "God," many of us may still struggle to experience this at times or at all. During this satsang we will look at how our inner disturbances and hurts are our WAY to Liberation, and NOT our blocks to well-being and happiness. Please join Matt McCarthy & Randy Olson, both trained by the Oneness University, Anakha Coman, co-author of  The Proof: A 40-Day Program for Embodying Oneness, and Steve Farrell, Worldwide Coordinating Director of Humanity's Team, for a rich, juicy and revealing discussion, a oneness meditation, and Matt, Randy and Anakha will offer a Oneness Blessing (blessing of Divine Grace and Energy) to the listeners that will help each individual in the process of Awakening to the Divine, and to live a JOY-FULL Life.

      Perhaps you will discover the Divine relationship you never knew existed, rediscover a missing Divine relationship, or greatly deepen your existing Divine connection. There is no limit to the depth of this relationship. Union with the Divine can only be experienced when we are freed from the mind. This occurs through Grace, and by Grace.  It is essential and helpful to develop a personal relationship with the Divine that is honest in your heart. The Oneness Blessing supports the individual’s relationship with their Divine.

      We are looking forward to this event! Please join us!
      In Oneness,
      Humanity's Team

      Click here to get involved. We have volunteer opportunities for you!
      Join us on Facebook and Twitter
      Please sign the Declaration of Oneness. Go to this site and sign.

      Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.
      Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has~Margaret Mead

      © 2010, Humanity's Team®. All rights reserved. The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a charitable organization.

      Humanity's Team is a nonprofit, global grassroots spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and implement the belief that we are all one, one with God and one with life, in a shared global state of being, so that the behavior of humanity may shift to reflect this understanding.

      As a volunteer movement, we are funded entirely by freewill offerings. Our volunteer stewards in your country and around the world handle thousands of contacts with teammates and other individuals every month, as well as provide a growing number of outreach programs and services. THANKS for your
      support
      !

      empowered by Salsa