52170Archangel Michael October 2012 Message.Ronna Herman

    Sep 30, 2012

      Archangel Michael's Monthly Message

      FacebookTwitter More...
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE
      THE MYSTERY OF THE VESICA PISCIS
      THE VESICA PISCES IMAGE IS A SYMBOL OF OUR UNIFIED FATHER/ MOTHER GOD AS THE TWO MAJOR ASPECTS OF THE SUPREME CREATOR WITH THE COSMIC WOMB OF CREATION, THE VESICA PISCIS, IN THE CENTER. THE VESICA PISCIS IS A PORTAL OF LIGHT. IT IS THE WOMB OF CREATION AND THE SOURCE OF UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS. CREATION CONSISTS OF EVER-EXPANDING, GREATER, INTERTWINED CIRCLES, WITH THE VESICA PISCIS PORTAL IN-BETWEEN, WHICH CREATES THE FLOWER OF LIFE SYMBOL. THE VESICA PISCIS SYMBOL CREATES A PATHWAY BETWEEN THE SPIRITUAL AMD MATERIAL WORLDS.
      UNIVERSAL FATHER GOD / MOTHER GOD

      WHITE PORTION, "THE VESICA PISCIS," THE COSMIC WOMB FOR THE
      CREATOR "SUNS" --THE COCREATOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS. ALSO THE
      COSMIC CHALICE FROM WHICH THE ADAMANTINE PARTICLES OF CREATOR
      LIGHT FLOW OUT INTO THIS UNIVERSE VIA THE GREAT COSMIC RAYS.

      THE VESICA PISCIS, THE THREE-FOLD FLAME
      AND THE VIOLET FLAME OF THE SEVENTH RAY
      THE AGE OF THE SEVENTH RAY AND THE VIOLET FLAME ACTS AS A TRIGGER POINT FOR THE INITIATION OF OUR EVOLUTIONARY ASCENSION PROCESS, WHEREBY THE THREEFOLD FLAME OF DIVINE CONSCIOUSNESS DRAMATICALLY ACCELERATES ITS DIRECT INFLUENCE UPON THE EARTH AND HUMANITY. AS IT ACCELERATES, IT SPINS OR SPIRALS UPWARD IN FREQUENCY, CREATING THE MERGING INTO ONENESS OF THE BLUE AND PINK FLAMES AROUND THE CENTRAL GOLDEN FLAME.  THIS SPIRALING ACTION RESULTS IN A BLENDING OF THE PINK AND BLUE FLAMES, CREATING THE SACRED VIOLET FIRE--A DIVINE ALCHEMY WHEREBY ALL DISCORDANT OR INHARMONIOUS ENERGIES CAN BE TRANSMUTED OR TRANSFORMED INTO POSITIVE LIFE FORCE SUBSTANCE. THIS CLEARING IS NECESSARY SO THAT WE, THE SOLAR SONS AND DAUGHTERS OR THE "SUNS OF LIGHT," MAY ONCE AGAIN MAGNETIZE TO US THE ADAMANTINE PARTICLES OF CREATOR LIGHT VIA THE RADIANCE OF OUR FATHER / MOTHER GOD,
      THE TWO INTERTWINED CIRCLES CREATE THE SYMBOL OF OUR UNIFIED FATHER/ MOTHER GOD AS THE TWO PRIME ASPECTS OF THE SUPREME CREATOR, WITH THE COSMIC WOMB OF CREATION, THE VESICA PISCIS, IN THE CENTER. THIS SYMBOL IS ENCODED DEEP WITHIN OUR DIAMOND CORE GOD CELL, AND WHEN IT IS ACTIVATED WITH ADAMANTINE PARTICLES OF CREATOR LIGHT, IT BECOMES A BLAZING THREE-FOLD FLAME.

      Archangel Michael tells us that the ancient drawing of the Three-Fold Flame was appropriate for the time; however, it was not a true depiction of what the symbol really stands for, nor was the drawing accurate.  Humanity was not ready for the full explanation; however, it did help those on the Path to realize that there is an etheric shield imprinted across our upper chest area that contains the energies of the three God Rays.
      The right-side circle is an iridescent blue (or a bright blue) for our Father God; the left-side circle is an iridescent pink (or a bright pink) for our Mother God, and the third, center section (which is the Vesica Piscis symbol), the cosmic womb of Creation, is a golden color.
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL AND THE COSMIC COUNCIL OF LIGHT RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE
      Dearest friends, it is interesting how Archangel Michael has shielded my consciousness from several other revelations, and also from the information about the Vesica Piscis, until he was ready to incorporate the information into his messages or into the drawings about the Sub-Universes. I had heard the term "Vesica Piscis" for years; however, I did not understand it and I was not curious enough to delve into it further.  I find it very interesting how the information Michael gives us is presented to us in bits and pieces so that it can filter into our consciousness and gradually unfold.  This was the process with the Pyramids of Light, the Infinity Breath, the World Pyramid, the World Server Pyramid, Adamantine Particles of Creator Light, and most recently, the Amethyst Pyramid of Rejuvenation and Healing. The Sub-Universal information and illustrations were down-loaded into my mind over a period of about six months. It took quite a long time for me to get the concepts clear in my mind and to accurately draw the illustrations. Now, during these critical times of great change, beloved Michael has told me it is time to share this astounding new information with all of you.
      He has always had me share the latest information first at my seminars and with my students, and then at a later time, we would present it to the masses. He tells me the reason for this is so that Seed thoughts could be stored in the Pyramids of Light in the fifth dimension where they could more easily be accessed by those whose frequencies are high enough to tap into the cosmic storehouse of wisdom. However, the process of ascension and evolution is accelerating dramatically, and he has instructed me to share more of this new information with all of you over the coming months.
      When Archangel Michael told me that our Father/Mother God were not two separate Beings, but one unified BEING with two sets of individualized qualities, virtues and aspects, I was amazed and overjoyed. At the universal level of consciousness, there is no division, no opposition.
      He informed me that within our Diamond Core God Cell we have a Crystalline Seed Atom, which contains the Vesica Piscis Mandala. Our Father/ Mother God reside in the Great Central Sun of this universe, and a facet of their Essence also resides within our Sacred Heart Center.  As often happens, further validation was presented to me via a YouTube video from SPIRIT SCIENCE SEVENTEEN, sent to me by Randy Monk. About three minutes into the video, a human fertilized ovum (egg) was shown.  Within twenty-four hours after fertilization, the egg divides, creating the Vesica Piscis symbol. It keeps on dividing, creating the Flower of Life Mandala.  The caption stated: "WE ARE THE GENESIS OF CREATION."  This was such a wonderful epiphany for me, and it brought such wondrous clarity and understanding, along with great joy and an outpouring of loving energy from my Sacred Heart Center.  OUR BELOVED GOD PARENTS ARE NOT "OUT THERE." THEY ARE EVER WITH US, TUCKED AWAY WITHIN OUR SACRED HEART.
      THE THREE GOD RAYS AND THEIR FUNCTION WITHIN
      OUR SUB-UNIVERSAL EXPERIENCE
      RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE
      In the original Universal/Sub-Universal drawings that Archangel Michael relayed to me, he placed the Paradise Sons and Daughters circle below and slightly over-lapping the bottom portion of the Vesica Piscis drawing. He also had me draw a wavy line through the center--similar to a Yin/Yang drawing. This symbol represents the division into duality--the positive and negative aspects of Creation.  The male and female Sparks of Divinity bear the positive and negative aspects of the Supreme Creator in the realms of materiality. This means that the male energy incorporates the positive or electrical quality, while the female embodies the magnetic, receptive or negative quality. It takes both qualities/forces for creative action to occur. There is no implication of good or bad in the true meaning of these qualities. In this instance, the word "negative" is used as an electrical application--of itself, the negative is not the active force; however, it holds power. This Sub-Universe is built upon the fusion of male and female energies.
      We can only address the qualities, virtues and attributes of the THREE GOD RAYS as they are radiated into our Sub-Universal, Great Central Sun.  At this point, we have little knowledge of the Divine Plans / Blueprints / Schematics for the many other Sub-Universes within this Universe.  All I have been told is that they are of various widths (like slices of a pie), with multiple-frequency levels of Creation, consisting of a vast and complex variety. Our Sub-Universe is a young one in proportion to most of the other Sub -Universes within our Universe. However, due to our unique Divine Blueprint / mission, we are in the preparatory stages of merging with a smaller Sub-Universe next to us.  As this merger progresses, the new Golden Galaxy that AA Michael has spoken of for many years, will be in place as the OverLighting Great Central Sun for our new, expanded Sub-Universe.
      THE FIRST RAY OF DIVINE WILL AND POWER is primarily a MENTAL RAY, which is embodied within the FATHER GOD at the Universal level.  This Ray also carries the energies /attributes of truth, valor, dynamic power, singleness of purpose, and clear vision.  It is an outward-focused Ray and the most powerful of the three God Rays of our Universe as they are radiated into our Sub-Universe.
      THE DIVINE GOD MOTHER at the Universal level bears the Second Ray of Love / Wisdom. It is primarily an EMOTIONAL RAY, which brings forth the loving energy to ignite the Seed Thoughts from the mind of the Divine Father in order for the Divine Blueprint to be manifested in the material planes of Creation.  The main focus of this Ray, as it is projected into our Sub-Universal Great Central Sun, is to turn knowledge into wisdom and temper that wisdom with love and compassion.
      THIRD RAY - THE SON / DAUGHTER RAY contains equal proportions of Mental and Emotional attributes. It is the Ray of active intelligence, which includes among other attributes the desire to use the Will of our Father God and the Love/Wisdom of our Mother God to become efficient cocreators in the material planes of existence.  There are also Memory Code Cells within the Blueprint of Third Ray Souls, which instill a deep, inner desire to become peace-makers and to strive for balance and harmony within the lower-dimensional experiences.
      THE THIRD RAY RADIATES THE POWER THAT ASSISTS HUMANITY IN PERFECTING AND REFINING THEIR MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BODIES, AS WELL AS A DESIRE TO PERFECT THEIR COCREATIVE SKILLS.  This Ray also carries the qualities of tolerance, forbearance, unity and culture.   It is the Ray of the SUNS (the sons and daughters of our Father/Mother God), whereby the dynamic mental energy of our Father God sends forth the Seed Thoughts of new Creation. This dynamic, forward moving energy melds with the Second Ray vibrations of our Divine Mother.  The Goddess, who embodies the COSMIC WOMB OF CREATION, receives these wondrous Seed Thoughts whereby they are incorporated into the Star Seed Sons and Daughters along with an overlay of her Love / Wisdom attributes.
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL:   Beloved masters, integrating greater and greater amounts of Creator Light is a wondrous gift, but it is also a great challenge. For the aspirant on an accelerated path of ascension, what is now arising from within are ancient vibrational patterns from the astral body and the chakra system.  These residual, dense vibrations are not based on fact, but are distorted concepts from your animal/human consciousness, which is often a battleground for supremacy between your lower and higher mental and emotional faculties.
      You must learn to look beyond the personality and the ego of those you interact with and seek to feel the Love Essence of their Soul.  Self-awareness must shift from personality-consciousness to Soul-consciousness. You must develop DIVINE INDIFFERENCE TO NEGATIVITY so that you may stay centered within your Sacred Heart, which gives access to your RESERVOIR OF GOD POWER.
      The surest indication that you have gained access to your Sacred Heart and the Seed Atom of God Consciousness within is a constant state of JOY and an overwhelming feeling of LOVE. This high frequency radiation from your Sacred Heart Core, via your Solar Power Center, will affect everyone and everything around you.  Just as the blessed Essence of Love/Light/Life is radiated to you from the higher dimensions of Light, you must radiate a portion of Living Light outwardly to humanity and the world-at-large.
      The Path of Light you are creating, beloveds, will lead you back into the realms of Light where Sacred Love, joy, peace and harmony prevail. Know that we are ever near to guide, direct, inspire and protect you.  I am ever your faithful companion. I AM Archangel Michael.

      Transmittedthrough Ronna Herman www.RonnaStar.com *As transmitter of this article I, Ronna Herman, claim the universal copyright in the name ofArchangel Michael.  Posting on websites is permitted as long as theinformation is not altered, excerpted or added to, and credit ofauthorship and myEmail and website address is included. It may be published in journals,magazines or public print with permission from : E-mail:RonnaStar@...

      **THIS ARTICLE WAS DOWNLOADED FROM THE WIKAPEDIA DICTONARY:
      The Vesica Piscis is easily one of the most profound geometrical images of ancient and modern times. Essentially the intersection of two, overlapping spheres, the Vesica Piscis (including the interior portion of it, and/or the more common two dimensional versions) represents, among other things:

      1)  The joining of God and Goddess to    create an offspring,
      2)  A symbol for Jesus Christ, the Fish,
      3)  In art a pointed oval used as an aureole in medieval sculpture and painting,
      4)  The vagina of the female goddess,
      5)  The basic motif in the Flower of Life,
      6)  An overlay of the Tree of Life,
      7)  The formative power of polygons,
      8)  A geometrical description of square roots and harmonic proportions.      PAGE FIVE
      9)  A source of immense power and energy.
      1)  In the earliest traditions, the Supreme Being was represented by a sphere, the symbol of a BEING with no beginning and no end, continually existing, perfectly formed and profoundly symmetrical.  The addition of a second sphere represented the expansion of unity into the duality of male and female, God and Goddess. By overlapping, the two spheres, the God and Goddess, created a Divine offspring.  The Vesica Piscis motif (and its derivatives, the Flower of Life, Tree of Life, and fundamentals of geometry) has a history of thousands of years and easily predates virtually all major religions of the current era.
      2)  The son or daughter of the God and Goddess is associated with the overlapping of the spheres -- the resulting three dimensional figure somewhat like an American football. In the case of Jesus Christ, the two dimensional figure has also served as a symbol for the miracle of the fishes.  (The "tail" also served to more easily identify the source of the plane figure.)  There is also conveyed the spiritual power originating from the interior of this symbol.
      3) The VESICA PISCIS is a shape that is the intersection of two circles with the same radius, intersecting in such a way that the center of each circle lies on the circumference of the other. The name literally means the "bladder of a fish."
      4) Yin / yang are not opposing forces (dualities), but complementary opposites, unseen (hidden, feminine) and seen (manifest, masculine), that interact within a greater whole, as part of a dynamic system. Everything has both yin and yang aspects as Light cannot exist without darkness and vice-versa, but either of these aspects may manifest more strongly in particular objects, and may ebb or flow over time.

      FacebookTwitter More...

      Sign up on the right column of this page to receive Archangel Michael's monthly messagevia email: http://ronnastar.com/messages-aam.html

      Certified QUEST FOR MASTERY teacher's page:

      Free Study Guide:

      ------------ EVENTS ------------
      **A CALL FOR ACTION **
      CREATING A PATH OF LIGHT FOR OUR SOUL GROUP,
      AND FOR THOSE ON THE PATH BEHIND US.
      *ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN *
      Ronna & Randy
      *RANDY MONK * LORD MELCHIZEDEK*
      **TWO-DAY WORK*SHOP / LOVE*SHOP **
      SATURDAY * MAY 4 AND SUNDAY * MAY 5, 2013
      **ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE:   $233 ** COMPLETE DETAILS SOON

       ------------ TELEWEBCASTS/WEBINARS/ePROGRAMS ------------

      OPENING TO CHANNEL #3
      *TELE-THOUGHT COMMUNICATION *
      COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SOUL / HIGHER SELF,
      YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES AND ANGELIC HELPERS
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      *THIS IS A STAND-ALONE WEBINAR, PARTICIPATION IN #1 & #2 ARE NOT REQUIRED*
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: $33 (The replay of this webinar is still available)
      We have given you much theory and information over the years, now it is time to transform the knowledge you have acquired into wisdom, and to integrate that wisdom into your daily life. Therefore, through the guidance of AA Michael, we have changed the theme for our upcoming Opening to Channel Webinar on September 8.
      All of humanity, to one degree or another, is apprehensive about what the future holds. Questions abound about what will take place on December 12th and 21st, 2012.  Some believe the predictions that it will be the end of the world and all of humanity.  Some others believe that there will be great Light ships that will come down and rescue the righteous ones, leaving the rest of humanity to live in desolation and chaos. Those of us who have been seriously seeking Self-mastery by taking responsibility for our actions and striving for balance, harmony and an integration of the maximum amount of Sacred God Light have a vision of a grand new world where all will coexist in peace, harmony and abundance.
      EACH PERSON MUST MAKE A CHOICE:
      WHICH FUTURE WILL YOU FOCUS ON, THEREBY
      ADDED YOUR ENERGY TO THAT PROBABLE FUTURE?
                  More than ever before it is of vital importance that you establish a strong connection with your Soul Self, your OverSoul / Higher Self, your Guardian Angel and spiritual guides in the higher realms of consciousness. During these coming critical times, it is important that you have the ability to receive your own personal timely and valuable information.
      This experiential class will include a series of exercises and meditations to assist you in fine-tuning your extra-sensory abilities of Soul-inspired intuition and guidance.  We will go through a process of activating your inner senses to assist you to become more sensitive to the signals your Body Element is giving you.  This will help you move thorough the Ascension Symptoms more easily.
      We will focus on connecting with your OverSoul Higher Self so that you may develop an ongoing interaction with this powerful aspect of your Self.
      Archangel Michael will take us through a profound meditation of Blending our consciousness with the Essence of our Father/Mother God.

      Register for the replay here: http://timelyguidance.com/events/#otc2&3

      OPENING TO CHANNEL #1 ePROGRAM
      TELE-THOUGHT COMMUNICATION
       COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR SOUL / HIGHER SELF,
      YOUR SPIRITUAL GUIDES AND ANGELIC HELPERS
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      Three Lessons via MP3s and PDFs emailed to you.
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $99 to $44.00

      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL III
      ADVANCED * WEBINAR * EIGHT LESSONS* 2012/2013
      SECRETS OF SELF-MASTERY * KEYS TO ASCENSION
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      SCHEDULE: EIGHT * 1 to 1 1/2 HOURS * WEBINAR CLASSES
      BEGINNING OCTOBER 20, 2012
      NOV.17 * NO DEC. CLASS * JAN. 12 & 26 * FEB. 16 * MAR. 16 *APR. 20 & MAY 18
      ARE YOU READY TO STEP ONTO THE ACCELERATED PATH OF INITIATION?
      ARE YOU READY TO ATTAIN SOUL-AWARENESS AND GOD-CONSCIOUSNESS?

      TRANSPERSONAL INTEGRATION IS A BLENDING OF PHYSICAL,WORLDLY INTELLIGENCE AND SCIENTIFIC DATA, OVERLIGHTED BY SPIRITUAL AWARENESS.

      RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITES: LEVELS ONE & TWO

        ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: $144

      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL I

      INTRODUCTORY ePROGRAM * EIGHT LESSONS

      The I AM MASTERY course, as outlined in Scripting Your Destiny, will be included, with additional topics including Pyramids of Light, Breaking Karmic Agreements and Cutting Cords, Removing Shields (barriers), Healing Etheric Tears, and Opening the Back Portal of the Heart.  We will discuss in-depth the importance of balancing and harmonizing the Seven Major Chakras within our physical vessels.  These seven "mind centers" within the physical vessel have been the source of much of the pain / discordant energies that we have experienced in the past.

       INTRODUCTION TO ARCHANGEL MICHAEL'S WISDOM TEACHINGS
       PREPARING THE WAY FOR SELF-MASTERY
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $99 to $44.00
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL WISDOM TEACHINGS LEVEL II
      INTERMEDIATE ePROGRAM * EIGHT LESSONS
      CLAIMING THE GIFTS, TALENTS AND VIRTUES OF SELF-MASTERY
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      ASSISTED BY RANDY MONK / LORD MELCHIZEDEK
      RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITE: LEVEL ONE * PREPARING THE WAY FOR SELF-MASTERY.

      Whether your desire is to claim your own self-mastery in order to create the world of beauty, peace, harmony and abundance you envision for yourself and your loved ones, or whether you wish to share your spiritual gifts by teaching and assisting others to attain self-mastery, this webinar series will give you some of the critical skills and tools to accomplish your vision for the future.
       ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: Reduced from $144 to $44.00

      QUEST FOR MASTERY ePROGRAMS FOR LEVELS I, II & III ARE NOW AVAILABLE.

      Certified QFM teachers will be offering Levels I, II & III as well, which we will be posting.

      A QFM teacher certification webinar will be scheduled later this year.

      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast

      Ask Archangel Michael TeleWebCast recording - ASCENSION  SYMPTOMS - mp3 $12: http://timelyguidance.com/store/#symptoms

      ------------ BOOKS, CDs, ETC. ------------

      YOU MAY ORDER FROM OURSECURE WEBSITE OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654  MONDAY *WEDNESDAY * FRIDAY * FROM 9:30 AM TO 2:30 PM * PDT or go to:

      **NEW** SACRED GEOMETRY SETS: TETRAHEDRON (FIRE) * CUBE/HEXAHEDRON (EARTH) * OCTAHEDRON (AIR) * ICOSAHEDRON (WATER) * DODECAHEDRON (UNIVERSE) *
      ***AVAILABLE IN: CLEAR CRYSTAL * AMETHYST * ROSE QUARTZ ***
       "Sacred Geometry is an instrument of dialog between man and God, permitting us to find unity inside nature's diversity.  Sacred Geometry is the Language of Light and builds an essential bridge between the left-brain rational sciences and the right-brain intuitive fields.  Our existence is inseparably meshed within the matrix of the Infinite. Recognizing the endless examples of form, pattern and design which symbolize this connection serves to restore a sense of purpose to our individual and collective identity. Everywhere we turn, our world provides us with gifts to see more deeply the grand architecture and loving hand of Creation.  Our challenge is to hold that vision"
      ** EACH SET COMES IN A LATCHED, WOODEN CASE * $40 PLUS S&H ** TO ORDER VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.RonnaStar.com OR CALL CINDY: 775-856-3654

      **THE CD'S YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR ARE NOW AVAILABLE:**
      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL / RONNA HERMAN
      12-1 * BUILDING YOUR PYRAMID OF LIGHT/POWER IN THE FIFTH DIMENSION *$11 plus S &H **Archangel Michael and Ronna will guide you through a beautiful meditation taking you into the higher realms of consciousness.  They will explain the various pyramids in the fifth dimension: what they are for and how to use them.  You will leave an Etheric Replica of yourself in your personal pyramid which will constantly be infused with the appropriate frequencies of the fifth dimension. These Light frequencies will gradually filter down into your physical vessel, which will assist you to create a fifth-dimensional environment around you. Thousands of people are creating miracles in their lives by using the techniques/wisdom teachings Archangel Michael has given us..
      12-2 * USING THE UNIVERSAL LAWS OF MANIFESTATION * LIVING EACH DAY AS A MASTER MEDITATION: INTEGRATING YOUR HIGHER SELF - $11. Plus S&H. BOTH 12-1 & 12-2 CD'S: $20. Plus S&H.
      12-3 * IT IS TIME TO RELEASE PAST LIFE KARMA AND CLAIM A LIFE OF EASE AND GRACE MEDITATION:   LADIES OF THE GODDESS ENERGY * INITIATION INTO THE ORDER OF THE GODDESS - $11. Plus S&H.
      12-4 A JOURNEY INTO YOUR ANCIENT PAST * MEETING YOUR ANIMAL SPIRIT GUIDE AND  YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL - $11. Plus S&H.
      12-5 THE BREATH OF INFINITY & STILL POINT MEDITATION * OPENING THE INFINITY GATEWAY - $11. Plus S&H
      12-6 SEVEN CRYSTALLINE SPHERES OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS MEDIATION - $11. Plus S&H
      THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY * SYMPTOMS OF ASCENSION
      COMPILED BY RONNA / SACRED SCRIBE*OVERLIGHTED BY ARCHANGEL MICHAEL AND THE COSMIC COUNCIL OF LIGHT.  A 8 ½ x 11 Spiral-bound booklet * 60 pages of vital information. **  $11. USA * $15. Canada and Mexico * $20 International ** Price includes first class postage ** US Funds only ** PLEASE ALLOW TWO WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.

      TUNING FORKS * For personal use or as tools in your healing/therapy practice. Receive AA Michael's information about BIOENERGETICS * SOLAR HARMONICS * HOLOGRAPHIC VIBRATIONAL REPATTERNING to balance the chakra system and also information on how to use the tuners.
      SOLAR HARMONIC SPECTRUM
      (Set of 8 tuning forks, full octave) all sets come in a velvet pouch. ** Retail $164
      Special discount price from Star*Quest: $140 Plus S&H
      ANGEL TUNERS SET OF THREE CRYSTAL TUNERS: $55
      BODY TUNERS, Set of 2 Tuners, C & G: $45
      SPACE CLEARING KIT: $35

      Archangel Michael's latest book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that were originally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats and secret wisdom schools.  WOULD YOU LIKETO: Open the portals to your Sacred Heart and Sacred Mind in order to reconnect with the multi-facets of your Divine Self? * Heal, harmonize and revitalize your physical, mental and emotional bodies? * Learn how to tap into the cosmic storehouse of abundance and prosperity? * Claim your spiritual wisdom as you learn to commune with your Higher Self? * Global Priority:  $25 PLUS S&H * $7 USA * $13 Canada & Mexico * $17 Overseas * You may request less expensive First Class S&H

      Author: Randall T Monk Discover Your Purpose, Manage Your Challenges and Manifest Your Dreams. $10 + S & H:  $5 USA * $7.50 Canada & Mexico * $12 Overseas

      Expanded consciousnessand mental telepathy are aspects of your Divine heritage.  However, thisability must be reactivated and practiced if you wish to become a proficientand clear channel.  Because these are such critical times for humanity and the Earth,Archangel Michael is encouraging all of us to diligently strive to open our"private lines of communication" with the higher realms. An important component of Self-mastery is developing the ability to connect andinteract with your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and CelestialTeachers.  Therefore, under AA Michael's and the Cosmic Council'sguidance, I have just completed an expanded version of the OPENING TOCHANNEL booklet. I have been instructed to offer this valuable informationto the faithful aspirants on the Path.  Each of you is needed as a SENTINELOF LIGHT and a WORLD SERVER. ** OPENING TO CHANNEL * 8 x 11SPIRAL-BOUND BOOKLET * 160 Pages of vital information * $20 US. Plus S & Hvia Priority Mail * $6 US * $11.50 Canada * $ 13.50 Overseas

      Archangel Michael'slatest  book of messages gives us universal wisdom teachings that wereoriginally reserved for only the most advanced initiates in the retreats andsecret wisdom schools.

      Companion spiral-boundbooklet for Archangel Michael's five books of messages. This booklet containsin-depth descriptions of the most important words and terms that AA Michael hasused in his messages over the past sixteen years. It contains excerpts of thelatest and most essential concepts, techniques, meditations and affirmationsfrom AA Michael's wisdom teachings, plus 18 pages of illustrations.  It isa valuable tool for those who are seeking en-Lighten-ment, and also for thosewho have a desire to share and teach the tools of ascension and the secrets ofSelf-mastery.

      "Do you need a new website??  Our Star*Quest webmaster, Lynne Ralph, and her daughter Larissa form the Michaela Adonai Web Design Team.  Details can be found at this address:  http://www.michaela-adonai.com   Please contact Lynne for more details or to book your website project".  We highly recommend Lynne Ralph.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic