51578[ANGEL] 14 Gemini, The Angels of Philosophical Books

  • Spiritus
    Jun 2, 2012
      Today the moon is in it's 12th day. This message was already sent out, so the sun message is the only one being sent today.

      14 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Philosophical Books

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Amami’

      Beloved,

      All knowledge is directly available to the children of Divine Being through meditation. The focus of attention and resulting meditations brought on through reading divinely inspired philosophical books therefore brings great delight and enlightenment to many on the path of mental wisdom.

      We inspire and supply the perfect books for every interest in the arts and philosophies.  Our resourcefulness is unlimited in this regard.

      Sometimes old and ancient books bring important and appropriate messages for present times.  Some of these timeless treasures can be the best resources to address current spiritual issues such as the pursuit of enlightenment and the development of mystical powers which are all birthrights of sincere seekers.

       Some books transcend limitation, like Franz Bardon’s books which form the basis for these angel messages (see end of this message).

      Others, like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali,

      the writings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, and

      The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East by Baird Spalding, …

      to give a few examples of timeless books, can provide keys to open up worlds of higher truth

      At this time especially, however, many people are inspired to write majestic tomes filled with precious jewels of divine wisdom.

       We guide seekers to just the right books as they tread the path of Divine Wisdom.

      Here is one of our stories:

      PARIS DOVE

      Once upon a  peaceful  time, a beautiful girl named Rachel wistfully looked out her window overlooking the rooftops of Paris. Her apartment was high on a ridge, so off in the distance she saw morning sunlight sparkling on rivers as gentle breezes ruffled treetops.

      She turned slowly, noticing the fine Chippendale desk glowing warmly in a ray of sunlight. She gave silent thanks for the elegant cut crystal vase holding a perfect white rose.

      An old leather covered book that Mr. Lariviere  gently  delivered yesterday lay there next to the rose.

      Rachel noticed  the  aura of mystery surrounding the book.

        It beckoned to her, it invited her to come and peer inside.

      Feelings of deep peace  flowed strongly through  her!

      With an inner knowing that this book was precious, she held her breath as she reverently opened the finely etched ancient cover.

      She loved to read!  Dear Mr. Lariviere knew exactly the kind of books she treasured, and  she knew that  this one was to be exceptional!

      What secrets  was  it  holding  for her!

      Peering intently, she beheld the name of “Brother N. P. Cornelius,  humble servant of The Most Exalted and Supreme God, 1849” elegantly scrolled on the old yellowed paper.

      And so began her journey.

      “On the path of humble service,” he had written  so long ago , “pilgrims such as myself often wonder how God can work through such imperfect vessels. Even so, I have discovered a mighty and wondrous secret; I have discovered that in the morning hours, when the world sleeps and dreams, visitations from God’s angels sometimes come swiftly and surely, even to someone like myself, who is but a beginner on the path to Wisdom.”

      In sweet anticipation, she continued reading.

       “ The Archangel Gabriel himself often comes to me on shafts of light that pierce the  darkness of the night and opens  veils between the heavenly worlds and this.  When He comes, I fall prostrate before him, and he lifts me up and tells me that I am Beloved of the Most High.”

      “He reminds me that mankind is Beloved of God, that God’s love never fails to see indwelling divinity of His Omnipresence in each of His Beloved Children.”

      Each of us is an expression of His Omnipotent Divine Love, and each of us is forever connected to Him by this Divine Love.”

      Page after page she read.

       It was as if Brother Cornelius was right there with her,  his consciousness fresh and alive ,   speaking these profound words in her heart .

      His thoughts and feelings jumped off the pages and into  her Soul, her Spirit!

       Sentence by sentence she  was  experienc ing  herself reaching, touching, the very steps  of Heaven!

       She read and read.

        Even when the light outside grew dim still she read.

       Finally, about nine thirty that night, she gently closed the cover.

       Filled with flowing feelings and heavenly elixers inspired by the heavenly hosts, she felt she needed time to integrate  the many  powerful new insights that glowed within her soul.

       She needed time to ground  this ecstasy within  herself, to contemplate.

      First she  decided to  go downtown to her favorite small sidewalk café for a bite to eat. She had not eaten since day before yesterday.

      Walking along the beautiful boulevard, she barely noticed the passers by.

      Her mind was full of Angels

       She walked  in a Dream

       She mused, "How lovely Brother Cornelius’ descriptions of Angels  are

       Great Archetypes they  are , embodying qualities of Divinity radiating to incarnated children of Divine Being.

        She  was  enthralled by their vast treasures of heavenly wisdom and love, and sensed their tender loving care!

        She  bathed in their most precious holy waters of life feeling herself transported to the very steps of the throne of God .

      Brother Cornelius’ book had magically transported  her  into the heavenly company of exalted angels who unceasingly sing hymns of glory and praise throughout eternity!

      After her meal , during which she clearly heard the music of the spheres,  she felt a tender weariness  come over her, and  so  she went  slowly  back to climb into bed.

      That night, about three in the morning, she was startled awake .

         She heard again the celestial music as  she noticed an  unusual glow and electric vibration shining throughout  the  room.

      She  heard again  the words of Brother Cornelius.

        She  was seeing the  shafts of light that pierce the veils between worlds!

      “OH!”

      Her hand flew up to her Heart  as a  most beautiful humming sound caressed her being.

      “Dear Gabriel,”

      she whispered,

      “  I  see your most glorious essence!”

      Deeply her Heart opened as she communed with Divine Being in loving and fervent prayer,  “Dear Father, I am asking that you accept my Love,  the Love of your humble servant Rachel.  I ask that you allow me to serve in your plan of Heaven on Earth, even if in the most little and insignificant ways.”

      In response, a deep  strengthening and loving  benediction came over her.

       She

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic