51566Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - June 1, 2012

    Jun 1, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Seeking

      As you claim Unity in a world of polarity, it creates an empowered connection to the Source of all Light. Increasing frequencies of Divine Love are elevating your consciousness in ways that allow greater Truth to surface from your heart, the seat of your intuition.

      Check out the new Gabriel Resource Center and choose a message for the day from Archangel Gabriel. www.TheGabrielMessages.com/Resources
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954