51287Soulstice Rising: Ascension Notes from Soulstice Rising

    Apr 30, 2012
      Here are the latest Ascension Notes; just click on the link to read in its entirety.

      The Power of Solar Flares and New Energies for our Ascension

      We are in a very powerful time now. This has been brought about by the increase in solar flares and the influx of high dimension Light into our systems. As a result, we are asked to take this Light and empower it into action. It’s not enough to observe the changes; we must now take our places aside the Angelic and Ascended Masters’ realms, and not just think about how wonderful the New Earth will be while we still dally in 3D. It’s our job now to infuse all activities with the higher vibration we now hold. A lot of folks are great with their meditations and inspired visions of the New, and then return to “life as it always has been.” Life is totally different now, so now is the time to inject sacredness into every activity, word, thought and feeling we have. This takes being fully awake.

      Wishing you Love on your Ascension Path,

      Copyright © Soulstice Rising. All rights reserved!