50968Re: << lovingpurelove >> Healing prayers needed to find strengh***guidance***Allmighty Healing***

  • Spiritus
    Mar 25, 2012
      Hello Kara, if it's parasites, MMS will probably take care of it in a few doses. It's not expensive, here is info on it. A friend even cured several dogs with parvo with it in one dose.  It tastes bitter, but worth it!I think you can get it at

      www.A2ZHealthProducts.com

      Jim Humble Newsletter

      What if?

      What if we could have a world free of disease in our lifetime?

      What if someone really has stumbled upon a cure for all diseases while traveling in a rainforest? What if that man decided to give the discovery to mankind? How would he do it? How would you do it?

      This man approached a number of wealthy humanitarians. But they were only interested if it was approved by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and by medical groups. Could someone make a huge fortune selling such a miracle medicine to mankind? No, because wouldn’t be patentable and that eliminates any interest in investing the needed $800 million to get it FDA-approved.

      What would you do? Would you give up? Would you leave billions of people suffering and dying when there was a medicine that could save them?

      He Treated Malaria in Africa

      Well, our rain forest traveler took the medicine himself for several years. Then in Africa, he treated 2,000 malaria patients with unprecedented success in missionary churches and a hospital. Those among the 2,000 who were trained in how to administer this medicine treated more than 100,000 cases of malaria with greater than 95% success. Still no wealthy humanitarians were interested in an investment that would not pay off, and besides, few would believe he had actually been successful in Africa. Here was a perfect medicine for humanity, but no-one wanted to believe in it or invest in something that would not pay off financially for them.

      Do you see? Just because way out in the African bush some natives were healed of malaria, this did not mean there was any proof of the medicine’s efficacy. Our rainforest traveller approached all the humanitarian money sources he could find, but they were not interested. And even when several did become interested, they wanted FDA-style proof, and that costs $800 million.

      It was a Catch-22 that the rain forest traveler could not get around: no one was willing to finance establishment of proof for something that had not been officially proven as effective. And even if it were to be proven effective, no patent was possible, so it was doubly sure that no-one would help.

      If you were in this man’s shoes what would you do? Would you give up at this point? What would you do if the critics were already saying you were a liar and a thief?

      He Wrote a Book About it

      Our rainforest man wrote a book about his African experience of healing malaria, and about his discovery in the rainforest, and he described exactly how anyone could make this miracle medicine in their own kitchen. Soon people all over the world were making it and using it and some were selling it. It was available in dozens of countries and over several years, hundreds of thousands of lives were saved. But as you might guess, no government or medical group was interested in learning the secret and using it to help their people. The secret was readily available in thousands of books throughout the world, but all that the governments wanted to do was stop him. The FDAs of different countries published lies about it and orders were issued in many countries to stop the sales of this miracle medicine.

      Our rainforest traveler was even told by separate reliable sources in the U.S. government that the FBI had issued a “kill order” on him. But because he never sold or received money from the sales of this medicine and because he kept it grassroots, below the awareness most governments, the miracle medicine spread across the world. More than 5 million people used it, but that wasn’t enough for our rainforest traveler, not nearly enough, as this medicine must be given to all of mankind.

      He Created a Healing Church

      Years went by and then the rainforest traveler was consecrated as a Bishop in his spiritual church. Since all Bishops of this lineage have been authorized to start new churches since the time of Jesus at Antioch, our rainforest traveler started a new church. It is a non-religious church created to serve mankind – a legitimate function for a church although few such churches have ever been created. Members of this church may still belong to their own spiritual church and this church does not interfere with its members’ beliefs in any way. Those who become ministers of this new church do so for five reasons:

      • To do good deeds,

      • To heal the sick,

      • To always do what is right,

      • To work for the freedom of mankind, and

      • To bring enlightenment to those of mankind who sleep.

      And now this new church uses the miracle medicine to cure sick and dying people in 59 countries. This may surprise you, but they do it for free. That’s right – for rich and poor alike, there is no charge for healing with the miracle medicine. This church also allows the miracle medicine (cleansing water) to be taken home free of charge and used with church sacraments – the practices that heal all diseases. I hope you understand that this church depends on donations and charity from the public to do healing for free.

      Does that sound like a fairy tale? Well, it is a true fairy tale. The Genesis II Church of Health and Healing will heal anyone free of charge. The name of the rainforest traveler who discovered the miracle medicine is Jim Humble. You may have heard of it. It is called MMS, (Master Mineral Solution). You can buy it from other people, not from the Church, or you can get it free from one of our 260 Ministers who are now in 59 countries. If you are sick with any disease, you can come here to our world headquarters to be healed free, or you can look up any one of our Ministers around the world, or you can just buy a kit and follow the instructions. Our Ministers have all had intensive training in the use of MMS. We teach them everything we know and they heal for free.

      As always, with love,

      Jim Humble

      http://Twitter.com/JimHumbleLive (Follow Jim)

      http://Facebook.com/JimHumbleLive (Ask Jim or his team a question)

      http://YouTube.com/JimHumbleLive (Watch MMS videos)

      Where Can I Buy Jim’s Book?

      The Master Mineral Solution of the 3 rd Millennium can be purchased in both print and PDF formats at: www.miraclemineral.org . The first half is available as a free download.

      Please get this book for yourself, your family, and for the world. It will save you from a lot of suffering and expense and may save your life, or that of a friend or family member.

      On 3/24/2012 9:05 PM, maxiharper@... wrote:
      Hello,
      I have lived and worked in 35 countries, and I have experienced and witnessed these symptoms that seem to elude the western medicals for a proper diagnostic. Have them check you for parasites. There are many kinds, even some in the blood and the brain. Please research this.. I have seen many people recovery rapidly when this unwellness has been addressed. Blessings.

      Participating Fully,
      Wholly Human to Become Wholly Divine
      Rev. Maxi Harper

      Source of postings when applicable by author: www.marhatis.com