      From: Dragonflower <dragonflower2008@...>
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 24, 2012 11:49:47 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Healing prayers needed to find strengh***guidance***Allmighty Healing***

      Hello,
      I have felt very ill with severe dizziness and pain for a year and a half the doctors are imbiguous to my healing so far.
      I post this for positive thought forms and positive outcomes.

      Thank you.
      Love & Healing Allmighty to all.
      kara.
      ************

      I SUMMONS Allmighty Healing, and ALLMIGHTY Help in all ways needed to find a safe clean new joyful, home without difficulties for me to be healed in all ways, INTO MY LIFE allmighty god's loving power radiates joy and healing bliss,
      NOW AS I ASK SO MOTE IT BE BY MY RE-WRITTEN SOULS CONTRACT OF MY FREE WILL TO
      LOVE, SERVE WELL and live in this life joyfully IN prosperous GOODNESS AND JOYFUL GENTLENESS ***THANK YOU ยท

      A QUESTION TO BE PUT TO REST.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I AM TOLD THAT DIFFICULTY AND UNWORTHYNESS ARE THE SIGNATURES
      OF MY EXISTANCE, I AM TOLD THAT GENTLE NURTURING, LOVING CARE,
      AND HOPEFUL PRAISE, TO BUILD AND STRENGHTEN THE SPIRIT ARE
      BLESSINGS UNBEFITTING MY COMMON PLACE IN THIS WORLD.

      WITHIN THIS LIFE, I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT MY EXISTANCE IS
      RESENTED, AND THE BURDEN TO ELEVATE MY OWN HEART AND PROVE
      MYSELF WORTHY AT EACH WAKING STEP, HAS BEEN A QUEST OF
      UNRELENTING SADNESS WITH GREAT DEPLEATION FOR MY LIFE'S ESSENCE.

      GOD GIVES LIFE FROM THE FREE WILL OF MEN AND WOMAN WHO JOIN
      TOGETHER OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL AND THE GIFT OF LIFE IS A
      SACRED TREASURE OF EXPERIENCES, TO LIVE WITH EVERY POSSIBLE
      HAPINESS, TO TOUCH OTHERS WITH HAPINESS IN SERVICE TO GOD.

      CHILDREN ARE THE SEEDS OF LOVE, TO BE NOURISHED WITH EVERY POSSIBLE
      JOY AND WATERED WITH HOPE AND PRAISE TO GROW INTO GOD'S VESSELS
      OF THE FUTURE FOR EVERY POSSIBLE GOODNESS WITHIN GOD'S LOVING HEART
      HERE ON THIS EARTH.

      THE QUESTION OF MY TRUE VALUE AND MERIT CAN BE PUT TO REST.
      I AM THE SUM OF MY OWN TRUE LIVING TOTAL.
      I AM GENEROUS, I AM COMPASSIONATE, I AM MERCIFUL,
      I AM LOVING, I AM CREATIVE, I AM A THINKER, I AM SENSITIVE
      AND CARING AND I AM ALSO UNYIELDING TO WHAT I BELIEVE TO BE SMALL
      AND LIMITING IN ALL WAYS, I AM A DREAMER AND GOD LOVES ME.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic