    From: edna s. murga-jackson <emurgajackson@...>
    To: "lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com" <lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 3:09:32 PM
    Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Healing prayers needed to find strengh***guidance***Allmighty Healing***

    Dearest Kara, you can send a healing request free of charge to the Distant Healing Network .com and you will get additional healing prayers from Reiki Masters, Shamans, and assorted spiritually attuned loving beings...Take care dear one i begin praying for you as i write this email...

    Brightest blessings to you and yours, today, tomorrow,
    and always e*