50766Expect Wonderful: Daily Inspiration - 1 March 2012

    Mar 1, 2012
      Energy is abundant.  All that we seek can be experienced and created from tapping into the infinite source within.  When we forget about this we find ourselves in conflict with others as we attempt to get energy from interactions instead of THE source.  Peace begins with each of us choosing to tap in and turn on ourselves.  Then showing up fully energized we share and amp up our collaborations and fun.

      Life at the Ideafrontier
      Expect Wonderful by Meredith Murphy

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102