50763Goddess Light Teleconference: Tools To A New Perspective

    Feb 29, 2012

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      Happy Leap Day!!  Well, for the little there is left of it! In fact, most of you will receive this on March 1st

      Haven’t the last couple of weeks been an interesting time??  I feel as if I’ve been in a fog, as if things are happening in their own time, as if I think something’s done, only to realize it’s not! Today finally feels better to me!  The Goddess has spoken of how this is due in part of the Solar & Lunar flairs, the thinning of the veil, the releasing of old energy and finally our response to all of the change. I hope you are moving through this with ease.  This channel came at the perfect time! It gave you tools you may use if you so choose.

      A couple of dates in March; March 16th is a Friday evening and it’s a chance to join me for the Spring Equinox Group channel in Cumming, Ga.  I’ll be at the Sphere Innovation Group once more and it will be an opportunity for everyone to experience the energies of the equinox.  I know there will be much for Gaia to talk about plus it’s a chance where you can ask questions if you so choose.  You may join in person or through the internet.

      CELEBRATE THE EQUINOX

      March 16th, 7:00- 9:00 pm, cost: $35

      The middle to end of March will be the Opening to Channel/ Expanding consciousness class.  I am also considering one to be held in person for those who wish to come to Atlanta.  This is offering several formats so it’s available to all from around the world.  These classes assist you in realizing how you are already working with energy.  They will give you tasks for creating the space to channel and then you have several opportunities to practice.  Many, many people receive messages even with their first try!  Please check this out!

      OPENING TO CHANNEL/ EXPANDING CONSICOUSNESS  CLASS

       For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Tools To A New Perspective
      Whew, this channel is filled with some really amazing energy!! The Goddess begins by talking about all the energies from the universe that are having affect upon us. She spoke of how the heart centered energies that had such a boost with 11-11-11, received another boost around Valentine’s Day. But with Valentine’s Day, there were many who felt lack or lonely so it created an actual blip or disconnect in the energies. This too was influenced by solar and lunar flairs, etc.
      When in the space of the All That Is, the Goddess began by talking about where we are right now in our lives. She spoke of acceptance, of opening to greater clarity. She then worked with everyone to create a greater clarity. She assisted people with removing the layers of resistance and old patterns that were keeping them from moving forward. Once this was complete, she spoke of vibration; the vibration of actually ‘being’ in what you seek to have. So many people think they know what they want, but then when they receive it, it’s uncomfortable to them. Or it feels awkward. So her intention was that people experience what they are seeking to have as a means of integrating it deeper within them.
      One question she had was ‘are you afraid of truly being who you can be’? That is I think a very important idea. (for more write up, click this link.)
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      ****I cannot believe how good I feel!  It seems as if a huge weight has been lifted and I'm very excited about my potentials.

      ***I wish i could do this every week!  When we work together I'm in a place I love to be!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, March 4, 2012
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In the section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      I’d like to share the information about a unique type of lightworker today.  Amanda Johnston is a grant writer!  She has quite an extensive back ground of working for and with organizations around the world and now has opened her own company. As stated in her website “For as long as I can remember, I wanted to work with social change organizations and do something that made a difference.” She has worked in many different avenues to create just this type of change which has given her the foundation she needed to be able to open her own company.

      She has the ability to really see what you are seeking to do, take your ideas and then transform into reality. Amanda can assist you in taking your company from wherever it is today and moving it where you would like to go.  She is honest, clear in her communication and has a very abstract manner of creating.  She can write a business plan, grants for funding, assist in developing a budget and much more.  In addition to writing the basics of what you need, she’ll assist you in seeing things through to next level.  She works with all people & organizations from small to large incomes.

      Amanda has won funding from grant-makers that support women’s freedom in Iraq & Iran.  Another has been the anti-mutilation of women in Nairobi.  Yet another focus is the non-profit organization called Mary’s Center in Washington DC that serves more than 10,000 uninsured individuals each year by providing medical care.

      Her focus is to use her unique gifts in assisting organizations through social change, medical care, increasing conscious awareness and more.  If you have a non-profit company and are looking for a means of expansion, please check out Amanda’s website.  You may also find her on Facebook!

      AMANDA JOHNSTON CONSULTING

      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075