50501Inspiration for the Day from Shanta Gabriel - February 1 and 2, 2012

    Feb 1, 2012
      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Love

      Fear blinds and binds.   Love reveals and empowers.
      --  Alan Cohen

       It is not too late to join Shanta Gabriel's 7-week Teleconference Series, Evolution of Consciousness for 2012. More information here.

      Enjoy more of Shanta's work at TheGabrielMessages.com and ShantaGabriel.com
      Copyright © 2012 Angelic Dimensions, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Angelic Dimensions
      PO Box 335
      Petaluma, CA 94954

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      Inspiration from Shanta Gabriel and Archangel Gabriel.
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Light

      You can use Light in any situation and trust that it will help to create the Highest Good for all concerned. Bless all the situations within and around you with Divine Light.