50387Quado's Garden: Release Your Wonder into the World

    Jan 17, 2012
      I have had simple yet powerful imagery of water in recent days. Seeing a pond with the light glittering on the surface, the deep to light green of the grass around it, the sound of a multitude of birds and drinking in the air that moves and fills the soul. So this comes in perfect Divine Timing. Let us all see today as this beautiful pond and take a beautiful, loving and compassion thought and let it drop and watch the ripples as they move across Knowing that we are apart of that ripple. Letting go and observing the creation that grows and grows in love and appreciation and compassion. Open our hearts and souls to the magic within it and that is the magic of Love. Let your wonder fly and flow forward into the world today for each of you are such a beautiful expression of Love and Life.

      Release Your Wonder into the World

      Your day lies before you like a pond of water.  Create a beautiful thought and drop it into the pond.  See how your thought causes ripples that reach out across the pond.  Take an action, full of love and wonder, and watch the ripples go across the pond of life.  Call in loving, benevolent assistance and see how the golden ripples reach further and run deeper than ever before.

      Every time you drop in your action or thought, the pond is different, full of the ripples sent out by others as well as the changing energies of the pond itself.  It is never the same twice, so what you do today may have an entirely different effect than the same action did yesterday.

      Create your beautiful ripples and then release them; let them go.  Continue to broadcast your beauty and wonder, over and over, no matter the result.  One day, that beautiful and wondrous ripple of yours may release at just the right moment to change the entire world.