50274Quado's Garden: Accept Yourself

    Jan 5, 2012
      As I read and received this I felt a strong portion of the message from yesterday on being perfect within our imperfections. Of course there are areas I would still like to see change. Change is apart of our lives, of how we grow and we grow the deepest when we come to accept ourselves as we are. No judgments, no condemnations. Fully embrace ourselves which is fully accepting ourselves as is forgiveness and to love ourselves within limitation nor conditions, which is where all comes from and find ourselves returning to. There is our truest, highest and deepest place of transformation, manifestation and healing. Acceptance and Love together as One for the deeper and higher we go we see and experience that there is no separation between the two. :)

      Accept Yourself

      Today, accept and love every part of yourself, even those parts of yourself that you most wish to see change.

      That which you resist is held into constant being through your resistance.  That which you love and accept has a pathway to transform through love.

      If you had a friend who gained weight, would you turn from her?  Would you tell her that she looked terrible, criticize her for allowing herself to get that way?  No, of course not.  You would love her, no matter how she looked.  You would make sure she felt safe and accepted, no matter what she had done or what had happened to her.

      Treat yourself like this, like a dearly loved friend.  Accept yourself, approve of yourself, completely, exactly as you are.  Embrace every part of yourself as a part of yourself.  Give yourself love, unconditional love, and absolute and complete approval.  Just as you are.  Exactly like this.  You are exactly as you should be in this moment.

      End the resistance.  End the struggle.  Accept yourself.  Love yourself.  And through this unconditional acceptance and love, that which does not belong with you will have an opportunity to slip peacefully away.