50164Quado's Garden: Experience the Newness of Life

    Dec 26, 2011
      This certainly reflects apart of what has been within my own thoughts and heart this morning. A refreshing resurgence and cleansing inside full of purpose, love and renewed life. :)

      Experience the Newness of Life

      Today, recharge your life with a nice energy bath and with a special assignment.

      The energy bath is simple.  Picture in the sky above you the sparking gold and silver particles of energy and love that are there for you.  Watch them as they swirl gently around, then form in a cone of swirling, cleansing energy.  Take your time as the cone of gold and silver energy gently lowers over you, clearing away your anxiety, your boredom, your fear and doubt, your regrets over yesterday and your worries about tomorrow.  Let it lower slowly over your entire body, clearing as it goes.  Then when you are ready, let it lift off and take away anything that is not light and love.

      Now, picture a bright golden ball over your head, your soul self, your higher self, glowing and made of love and energy.  Allow a bright golden shaft of self to flow down into you.  Open wide the crown of your head and allow this pure and perfect energy to fill you with love, peace, and purpose.  Allow it to reignite your passion to live and be.  Bask in this joyous presence for as long as you can retain the focus.

      And now the assignment:  do something today you have never done before.  Fresh and cleansed, full of purpose, peace, love and joy, go out into the world and do something new.  It  may be anything at all, as long as you have never done it before.