49286Mayan Majix - Day 6 of the Universal Cycle

    Sep 5, 2011
      Mayan Majix - Announcements

      To view this announcement on line: click here

      Bookmark and Share

      Follow Us on Twitter Linkedin Facebook Us

      September 5 , 2011

      12 - Deer (Manik)

      Day 6 of the Universal Cycle - view detailed chart or view 9 Step Creation Cycles Chart for general info.

      <
      Time period
      Duration
      Midpoint
      Step in process
      Day 1
      Mar 9 – Mar 26
      Mar 17-18
      Seeding
       Night 1
      Mar 27 –April 13
      April 4-5

      Day 2
      April 14 – May 1
      April 22-23
      Germination
      Night 2
      May 2 – May 19
      May 10-11
      Reaction
      Day 3
      May 20 – June 6
      May 28-29
      Sprouting
      Night 3
      June 7 – June 24
      June 15-16

      Day 4
      June 25 – July 12
      July 3-4
      Leaf formation
      Night 4
      July 13 – July 30
      July 21-22

      Day 5
      July 31 – Aug 17
      Aug 8-9
      Budding
      Night 5
      Aug 18 – Sept 4
      Aug 26-27
      Destruction
      > Day 6
      Sept 5 – Sept 22
      Sept 13-14
      Flowering
      Night 6
      Sept 23 – Oct 10
      Oct 1-2

      Day 7
      Oct 11 – Oct 28
      Oct 19-20
      Fruition

      Tzolkin Count of Days

      THE TZOLKIN COUNT IN THE NINTH WAVE

      THE SIXTH DAY OF THE NINTH WAVE begins on September 5, 2011
      TZOLKIN:  12 MANIK
      Day 207 of 260-Day Tzolkin (Day/Kin Remaining: 53)

      12 – Renewal, Cohesion, Union, Awareness of Whole Picture

      MANIK – Deer/Healing Hand
      Intuitive, Ritual Dance, Purifies Spirit, Stabilizes the Four Directions

      Flint (Etznab)

      © 2006 Judith Ann Griffith

      The Healing Hand is holding the spark of life,
      The thread that connects our past and future with our present moment.

      What a wonderful way to start the Sixth Day with the Healing Hand. The Sixth Day heralds a time of flowering, awakening, opening to new possibilities and miracles. When defining past Sixth Day cycles, scholars have used the words “enlightenment” and “renaissance”.

      Healing Hand/Deer energy opens a portal for all to express the holiness and sanctity of life. Performing ritual and ceremony honoring the Ancestors uplifts our spirit to rise above our limitations so we can envision a future where the divinity of both humanity and Mother Earth is embraced.

      “We will see Human spirit become able to manifest whatever
      ‘Things’ that they could desire.” Ian Lungold, Sixth Day

      1

      In Lak’ech (I am another you),
      William and Viola
      www.tzolkincalendar.com
      ©2007 William and Viola Welsch

      1) Flowering of Universal Consciousness - article by Sean Caulfield - Click Here

      2) Day 6 and Night 6 Calendar by 4-Ahau.com - Click here for FULL SIZE

      A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR NEWSLETTER SPONSORS

      Please check out their websites!

      Sacred Earth Journeys

      Common Passion

      The Supra Coherence Gateway Festival
      September 16 - 18, 2011 - Click here

      If this announcement has been forwarded to you and you would like to sign up for our announcements the e-list sign up
      box is located on our INFO CENTER page. Or you can e-mail me at admin@... and I can sign you up.

      Thanks so much for your support and WELCOME TO THE EVOLUTION!

      MIKE
      1 - Cauac
      webmaster
      Mayan Majix
      http://www.mayanmajix.com
      admin@...

      Twitter: @ Mayan_Majix
      Facebook

      The Galactic ButterflyThe Galactic Butterfly

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)