48795Quado's Garden: Follow Inner Truth

    Jul 20, 2011

      Follow Inner Truth

       When you are feeling tense and anxious, it is important for you to see if your anxiety is caused by a fear to follow your inner truth through courageous action.

      Sit quietly with pen and paper nearby.  Breathe down to a quiet place and reach your center.  Clear away the worries over the future and regrets over the past.  Things are as they are right now, and your goal right now is to alleviate your tension through right action.

      Find the calm pool of peace within you and ask, how shall I approach this situation?  Then write down the very first answer that comes; capture it before your mind has a chance to second-guess or edit.

      If the answer is that you are to be patient and wait, good, then do so calmly, peacefully and without fear.  If the answer is that you must deal directly with the situation, then take a deep breath, fill yourself with courage and prepare yourself to speak your truth, calmly, clearly and directly.  And if the answer is to meet with others, one on one, listen and learn as you quietly work out your differences, then do that.

      Fear and doubt prefer that you deal with situations in anger or that you do nothing except worry and complain.  To fear and doubt, a wonderful solution is to revert to your old patterns of overeating and drinking, while taking no constructive steps toward resolution.  Fear loves gossip, anger and manipulation.

      But you are more than this.  You are strong and capable and full of truth and rightness, which direct you each step of the way.  Reach down to them and find what you should do, what right action you should take to alleviate the tension and anxiety you feel.  Then take a deep breath and act, and fear will give way before you.