48027Patricia Cota-Robles: Two Powerful Tools to Prepare Our Bodies for the Changes At Hand

    Jun 3, 2011
      Two Powerful Tools to Prepare Our Bodies for the Changes at Hand

      We are in uncharted waters, and as we move through these amazing times our bodies are experiencing tremendous stress. The Company of Heaven has given us very important information and tools to make things easier for us. Please read the following information with an open heart and mind.

      1. CDs for Physical Transformation
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      2. Light Elixir in the form of a Signature Aroma for 2011, the Year of Rebirth and Renewal.

      www.eraofpeace.org

      As we begin the month of June, we are entering a very powerful as well as holy and sacred time. During the next several weeks we will experience three eclipses and the June Solstice,  all of which will provide unique opportunities for Humanity to add to the Light of the world as we pave the way for the unprecedented influx of Divine Love that will be secured in every person's Heart Flame by his or her I AM Presence. That facet of the Divine Plan will occur during the anniversary of Harmonic Convergence, August 13-18, 2011.

      Each of these events will build on the previous influx of Light, which will catapult the Earth and ALL her Life further up the Spiral of Evolution. This will move us a quantum leap toward our ultimate goal of Ascension into the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of Divine Love and Unity Consciousness.

      June 1, 2011 - New Moon Solar Eclipse
      June 15, 2011 - Full Moon Lunar Eclipse
      June 21, 2011 - Solstice
      July 1, 2011 - New Moon Solar Eclipse
      August 13-18, 2011 - Securing Humanity's newly created Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love in the physical plane of Earth through every person's Heart Flame.

      2011 has been heralded by the Company of Heaven as "The Transfiguring Year of Rebirth and Renewal." In order for this facet of the Divine Plan to be accomplished in Divine Order the human miscreations that have caused ALL of Humanity's pain and suffering have to be transmuted back into Light.

      These distorted patterns, which Humanity cocreated either deliberately or inadvertently through the misuse and abuse of our thoughts, words, feelings, and actions, are now being pushed to the surface to be healed. It is vital that we comprehend the profound Truth that we are in the midst of this intensified purging process, and there is NOTHING we can do to avoid it. We can, however, choose how this cleansing will occur in our individual and our collective lives.

      We can allow ourselves to be overwhelmed with fear and just wring our hands and wait for the worst to happen, or we can become the empowered Son or Daughter of God we truly are. We have the ability to invoke the Light of God and to transmute our miscreations from the past in a much more harmonious way than we are currently experiencing. In other words, we can do this the hard way or we can do this in a gentle and much more effective way. The choice is up to us.

      The extreme cleansing and purging that is occurring in the outer world through inclement weather conditions and natural disasters is one way to transmute our surfacing human miscreations, but this is certainly not the way our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven would like for us to accomplish this mighty feat. The reason it is currently happening in this way is because the masses of Humanity have not accepted that we are truly Sons and Daughters of God. They have forgotten that ALL our Father-Mother God have is ours and that we are powerful beyond our knowing. Most people believe that they are helpless in the face of the awesome forces within the Elemental Kingdom, but that is not true.

      On the contrary, the Divine Intelligence within the Elemental Kingdom has a covenant with God to serve Humanity and to provide the sustenance we need to sustain our Earthly Bodies. The Elemental Kingdom is responsible for maintaining the things we need to survive on Earth. We project our thoughts, words, feelings, and actions onto physical matter, then the Elementals manifest our creations in physical form. The schism occurred when Humanity began using our gift of Life to cocreate distorted patterns of imperfection that the Elemental Kingdom was forced to outpicture as lack, limitation, poverty, famine, war, plagues, inclement weather conditions, disease, aging, and all of the other distorted conditions we are experiencing.

      Now in the midst of the most intensified Divine Intervention the world has ever known the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth have given us very powerful tools that are designed to help us strengthen our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies. The Divine Intent of these powerful exercises and visualizations is to help us transmute our surfacing miscreations. Then we will be able to easily withstand the unprecedented influx of Light and Transfiguring Divine Love that will be anchored on Earth this summer through our Heart Flames.

      At this moment, our I AM Presence, our true God Self, is raising the frequency of vibration within our Earthly Bodies the maximum we can endure in every 24-hour period. To confirm this Truth, just reflect on the unusual symptoms you have been experiencing in your bodies since the beginning of the year. These unusual and often painful sensations are not happening by chance. They are happening because your I AM Presence is striving to strengthen and prepare your Earthly Bodies for the events that will take place this summer.

      For your convenience I have recorded the unbelievably empowering information and exercises that have been given to Humanity by the Company of Heaven on a set of two CDs is titled "Physical Transformation."

      To make these powerful tools readily available during this very important time, we are putting the CDs on sale.The set of two CDs usually sell for $22.00, but we are offering them to you now for $18.00 plus postage and handling.

      Some of you may already have these CDs; if you do the Company of Heaven is encouraging you to continue working with the exercises through the summer of 2011 and beyond, if you feel directed to do so by your I AM Presence.

      If you are interested in ordering the Physical Transformation CDs for yourself or as gifts for your friends and loved ones, you may do so from our SECURE WEBSITE SHOPPING CART:
      http://www.eraofpeace.org/store/

      Or you may fill out the order form at the bottom of this e-mail and mail or fax it to us.

      Our Second Offer

      Signature Aroma for 2011, the Year of Rebirth and Renewal.

      This powerful Light Elixir is designed to strengthen your energy field and your physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies at an atomic cellular level.

      This is a beautiful spray of Harmonic Oils and Liquid Light Elixir. It has been created to assist Humanity in strengthening our bodies at an atomic cellular level, so we can withstand the frequencies of our NEW Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love which will be secured in the world of EFFECTS, the physical plane, in August 2011.

      In order for our NEW Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love to be tangibly manifest in the physical plane, those patterns of perfection must be drawn through the Heart Flames of people abiding on Earth. The stronger our bodies are, the more Light we will be able to withstand and the sooner the patterns of Divine Love, Reverence for ALL Life, and Oneness will become a reality on this planet.

      This exquisite fragrance has been consecrated with the powerful energies from the unprecedented Celestial Alignments and Activities of Light that are taking place this summer.

      The Divine Intent of this healing spray is to clear the energy field around us, so that our I AM Presence can strengthen our physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies at a cellular level.

      If you are interested in ordering the Physical Transformation CDs and this healing fragrance the Signature Aroma for 2011, the Year of Rebirth and Renewal for yourself or as gifts for your friends and loved ones, you may do so from our SECURE WEBSITE SHOPPING CART:

      http://www.eraofpeace.org/store/

      If this link does not work, please cut and paste it in your browser.

      This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is not altered and the proper credit line is included.

      ©2011 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.

      IMPORTANT SALE!!

      Physical Transformation CDs
      (set of two)
      by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      Signature Aroma for 2011, the Year of Rebirth and Renewal

      ORDER FORM

      Physical Transformation CDs
      (set of two)
      Were $22.00   -   NOW  $18.00

      Signature Aroma for 2011, the Year of Rebirth and Renewal
      $15.00

      Please send me  ____ Physical Transformation CD set (s)  - $18.00
      plus postage/handling.

      Please send me  ____  Signature Aroma for 2011 - $15.00
      plus postage/handling

      Physical Transformation CD (s)        $______________
      Signature Aroma for 2011                 $______________
      Postage & Handling                           $______________
      Foreign Postage                                 $______________
      TOTAL                                                  $______________

      Postage and Handling

      Up to $20.00................$ 6.00
      $20.01-$36.00.............$ 8.00
      $36.01-$50.00..............$ 9.00
      $50.01-$75.00.............$12.00
      $75.01-$90.00.............$13.00
      $90.00 and over...........$15.00

      For all Canada & Mexico orders, please add an additional 10% of the subtotal (total of merchandise before postage).  For all other foreign countries, please add an additional 16% of the subtotal.  Please do not send personal foreign checks.  Send an International Postal Money Order or you may use a credit card.  Thank you!

      NAME___________________________________________
      ADDRESS________________________________________
      CITY____________________STATE_________ZIP________
      COUNTRY_________________________________________
      TELEPHONE______________________________________
      E-MAIL___________________________________________

      CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

      VISA_____  MASTERCARD_____  AMERICAN EXPRESS_____

      DISCOVER CARD____

      NAME ON CARD_______________________________________
      AMOUNT_____________
      CARD NUMBER________________________________________ EXP DATE_____________SECURITY CODE_____

      If ordering by mail, send this order form to:

      New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose (or NASHP)
      PO Box 41883
      Tucson AZ 85717

      Fax 520-751-2981
      Phone 520-885-7909
      Website: http://eraofpeace.org

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization