47963Quado's Garden: Glow From Within

    May 29, 2011

      Glow from Within

      Today, be aware of the energy you are projecting.  Be aware of its effect on others and its effect on you.  You are, at all times, projecting an aura of energy that affects your health, your attitude and the way others perceive you and react to you.

      If you are overly critical of others, you will be surrounded by critics.  If you are judgmental, you will be surrounded by judges.  If you are overreacting emotionally, you will live in a world of drama.  If, on the other hand, you are peaceful and centered, caring and compassionate, you will find that the others around you calm down and move into a more peaceful state along with you.

      Today, be consciously aware of your thoughts and emotions and how they are translated into energy.  Then take your energy out of your mind and center it in your heart and your solar plexus.  Find there the light that is burning, the storehouse of energy that you are generating.  Then open and allow yourself to glow.

      From your center, glow with peace and a deep understanding of your personal truth.  This is who you are and you can learn to project it out energetically.  And from your heart, glow with love.  Take your truth and move it through love, compassion and tolerance before presenting your truth to the world.

      Consciously cease reflecting energy from others and instead move to your own storehouse of self-generated energy.  You will find that the supply is endless.  And the more energy you project from these centers, the more powerful and energetic you will feel.  The more you glow from within, the less exhausted you will be from trying to fend off other energies you do not care for.  Make your glow so strong, that you are never concerned with what others project.  You are glowing with self and truth, love and peace, and it is enough.