45835Lady Julie's Daily Quote

    Aug 17, 2010
      Source: Lady Julie

      Daily Quote:

      “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”
      ~ Unknown ~

      Brightest Blessings,
      Lady Julie