45343[ANGEL] 21 Gemini, The Angels of Law and Human and Animals Rights

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Jun 10, 2010

      If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

      21 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Law and Human and Animal Rights
      Also known as
      The Angels of ‘Mimosah’
      When the children of Divine Being suffer from false accusations or miscarriages of justice,  trauma to the web of life is inter and multi-dimensional, with repercussions that echo on and on throughout time and space.  To those who are guilty of such false accusations or miscarriages of justice, the resulting karmas are profound.
      We open the eyes to love,  to harmony, and to Divine indwelling original omnipotence for the highest good of all concerned. We attune the mind to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, and release imperfections for transformations into other states.
      We encourage the children of Divine Being to use The Power of the Word, the attunement to divine virtues in Being, Will, Thought, Feelings, and Sensations.  This is the focus on divine virtues in Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves.
       We are heavenly hosts of human and animal rights and justice on Earth.
      Lawyers, judges, and all people dealing with law are under our care and supervision.’
      The Web of Life, which is a unified field of energy, is similar to a spider’s web in that the whole responds to what happens in any part of it.
       That is why it was written that “God is aware of even the least sparrow” and “step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles”.
      So much may be at stake for The Web of Life in a decision of a legal nature, that responsibility for the rights of humans and ALL sentient beings is a most critical aspect of divine mental wisdom.
       Universal Consciousness weeps whenever even one
      “small” injustice is done to even the least of God’s creatures.
      In situations where injustices are allowed to prevail, resulting feelings of suffering, betrayal and helplessness of victims are harmful to The Web of Life.
       In the currently emerging time of The Alpha and The Omega, injustices are being revealed and new paradigms of the highest good of all concerned, The Law of One,  right all wrongs quickly.
      Injustice is not done in isolation.  Damage is not quarantined on the web of life.
      Delays between sowing and reaping, of karmic returns, are becoming less and less.
       Whenever the sons and daughters of Divine Being use free will to trust and call on us for divine justice and harmony, we respond with great power.
       We especially inspire the uplifting and healing of feelings, so that feelings of beautiful divine qualities attract harmonious solutions into physical reality. We awaken memory, remembrance and conscience, so that the understanding of cause and effect blooms.
      Divine Providence has given us the authority to guide every aspect of law and justice and to protect the rights of all.
      We use our great powers to assure fair and happy outcomes in all legal situations.
      Delta brainwaves are dominant during personal experience of pure being and unity with the Unified Field of energy, the oneness of all life. The Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought at this point can attune to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.
      The Alpha brainwaves track on emotionality and flowing divine feeling states.
      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, the ability to understand Divine Justice in all situations is gained.
      M…’We influence the feelings, sensations, and passions of the children of God in order to bring about fluidity in change.’
      [This is the divine virtue of feeling, passion, fluidity, and change, the letter M.  This virtue is of the water element and has a sensation of coolness.  It is the musical note of D.  Its color is bluegreen.The abdomen is formed from it.]
      I…’We control all doings and activities according to karmic law and can strengthen or weaken conscience as needed and reawaken vitality.’
      [This is the divine virtue of Cause and Effect, the karma law, letter I. This virtue is of the earth element and has the sensation of weight.  It is the musical note of G.  Its color is light opal. The left kidney is formed from it.]
      M…’We understand and control movement in passions and thus the change process.’
      umlaut O, eu, and O…’We transmute reality through cognition brought about by love divine, so that the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind manifest in splendor and majesty.
      [This is the virtue of transmutation. It is a virtue of Akashic earth with sensations of all penetrating weight. It’s color is deep orange, and it’s musical note is D-sharp. The ovaries and testicles are formed from it. ]’
      As absolute masters of divine justice, impeccably adhering to laws of fairness, we ensure that no one is ever condemned unfairly and we cause outcomes in the material world that are successful and happy.’
      [This is the divine virtue of Justice and Harmony.  It is of the earth element and has the sensation of weight. It has the musical note of C. Its color is ultramarine blue. The throat and windpipe is formed from it.]
      S…’We completely control the consciousness of the children of God and evoke clairvoyance’
      [This is the divine virtue of all-penetrating-will-power, letter S.  This is omnipotence as a QUANTITY as opposed to the letter K, which is omnipotence as a divine QUALITY.  S is of the fire element and has the sensation of warmth and expansion. Its musical note is G sharp.  Its color is purple red.  The gall bladder is formed from it.]
      A and umlaut A, ae…and other talents, powers and abilities to control mental programming.
      [This is the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, of knowing the original purity of all ideas, letter A. It is of the air element and has the sensation of ease. Its musical note is G. Its color is light blue. The lungs are formed from it.]
      I release all imperfections for changes into other states
      that are the highest good of all.
       [This is the virtue of transformation, umlaut A, ae. Its color is loamy brown, its musical note is C. It has sensations of weight because it is a virtue of the earth element. The anus is formed from it.]
      H…We guard and master justice in the material world and use the power of the word, the ancient language , to ensure that justice prevails on earth.
      [This is the divine virtue of the power of the word, letter H.  This is the virtue of using being, will, thought, feelings, and sensations to create with the divine virtues.   It is of the fire element and has the sensation of warmth and expansion.  Its musical note is A.  Its color is silvery violet.  The right arm is formed from it.]
      The melody of our name is D, G, D, D-sharp, C, G-sharp, G, C,  A,
      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      I am ONE with all there is;
      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS
      happen here.
      I give thanks that this is done.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic