45287[MOON ANGEL] EZHEME, 19th Day of Lunar Cycle, Emotional Harmony

  • spiritus@mindspring.com
    Jun 1, 2010

      I f the message appears too large for your screen, or incorrectly in any way, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      The Moon Angels of Emotional Harmony

      Angels of  ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E’

      19th Day of Lunar Cycle

      ‘A-Ch-A-L-A’
      (Stejnar's cipher)

      Beloved,

      We teach the children of God the relationship of the laws of flowing
      emotions to the laws of harmony that govern the Universe.

      The ORIGINAL LAW,
      from which all laws come,
      is The LAW OF ONE.

      The LAW OF ONE
      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of who I am
      and I am one with all there is,
      I ask that ONLY that WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      happen here and everywhere, through all time and space.
      I give thanks that this is done.

      In the mastery of flowing feelings , the understanding of this law is of utmost
      importance, because flowing emotion is magnetism and attraction.

      Flowing feelings are the precursor of manifestation on the physical plane
      and therefore flowing emotions determine whether the physical realm
      manifests Heaven or hell.

      Harm done to anyone, self or other, harms the entire Web of Life.

      A child of God must understand that flowing emotions are like
      water, they purify and remain beautiful and clear by flowing freely.
      Negative flowing emotions must be rendered harmless by transforming
      them through allowing them to flow safely, and transmuting them
      with unconditional all encompassing love as they flow to resolution.
       When negative feelings arise, a person learns to not act out destructively
      and create more painful harvests.  Either denying these feelings,
      which forces them underground into the subconsciousness and body
      tissue where they still attract negativity, or acting out destructively, causes more pain.

      Negative feelings are allowed, instead, to flow and heal safely,
      in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing love, respect
      and gratitude, so that they transform and transmute, becoming
      life affirming and life giving once more.

      Feelings are astral beings, with intelligence. They are the subtle essence
      of physical water, which also has intelligence. Both of them, emotions and water,
      become pure and beautiful in the presence of love, respect and gratitude,
      no matter how toxic they have become.

       It is in the silence that each person FEELS and flows with emotions that arise.
      If the feelings are wounded and painful,  he or she learns to let them flow to
      healing and transformation in an atmosphere of unconditional all encompassing
      love FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES AND FOR THE INNER WOUNDED
      CHILD WHO IS PRODUCING THEM,  and does not destructively act them out.
      Water must flow to stay pure and clean, and so must feelings.

      Stagnant water is poisonous and so are stagnant, repressed and dissociated feelings.
      Part of destructively acting out negative feelings is to resist, deny, judge,
      bypass, suppress, or medicate them.

      Always remember that feelings heal by flowing.

      As feelings flow, insights grow.

      In the process of allowing wounded feelings to flow safely with love, respect
      and gratitude, memories about an earlier emotionally wounding event in life
      are reawakened.  This remembered event is the original source of these wounded feelings.
      As these memories of the event are relived over and over so that every feeling
      associated with the event is felt  with love, respect, and gratitude , healing insights
      arise about the why and how behind this traumatic event. Healing images arise.
      These powerful healing insights and images restore positive beliefs and ideas
      about self and others and reality in general.

      In this process a Child of Light SEES AND UNDERSTANDS THEIR PREVIOUS DESTINY.
      He or she understands why everything happened just the way that it did at the time,
      and sees how to correct it for the ultimate highest good of all concerned for the future.

      Once negative feelings are transformed into positive ones, it is possible for a person
      to go into the silence and flow with feelings of the ONENESS OF ALL LIFE
      and feelings of Divine Will for the highest good of all.
      These powerful feelings attract a wonderful new destiny.

      Positive emotions are gloriously beneficial to self and others.

      EMOTION IS MAGNETISM.

      Beautiful emotions magnetize beautiful realities into being.

      These following understandings of the nature of magnetism,
      emotions, and the water element are important:

      (1)
      Emotions MUST FLOW.

      Positive emotions become more positive by flowing,
      and negative emotions heal, becoming positive
      by flowing in a safe and non-destructive way in an
      environment of all encompassing, unconditional love.

      Negative feelings become toxic if they are bottled up,
      denied, judged, resisted, acted out destructively, or
      disassociated from. They must be allowed to flow safely
      with an attitude towards them of unconditional love. This
      love sees their origin in wounding events earlier in life, and
      validates the inner child who was and is rightfully upset. By
      letting this inner child cry and express itself in an atmosphere
      of love, the feelings transform and healing occurs.

      It is difficult to meditate on the positive feelings of the Divine Virtues
      when negative feelings are begging to be heard, felt, and healed.

      Trying to avoid and hold back the healing process
      takes tremendous energy and is exhaustive, and
      suppresses the immune system, causing disease.

      It is important to heal negative emotions
      by letting them flow safely when they come up.

      Denied, bottled up negative emotions go inward into the
      subconscious and are held in body tissue, not only causing
      dis-ease and suppressing the immune system, but are acted out
      sub-consciously in self-defeating ways without conscious awareness.

      Negative feelings must be allowed to flow
      IN A SAFE AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE MANNER,
      for it is in flowing that they are healed.

      Find a safe place to feel the negative feelings without acting them
      out destructively. Cry or scream into a pillow in order not to alarm others.
      Do not break anything, or harm yourself. Use eye movement like you do
      naturally in dreaming. Moving the eyes back and forth over and over
      shifts the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and
      allows flowing feelings to process intuitively, emotionally, and rationally.

      Strong over-reactive negative emotions almost always go back
      to an old unresolved emotional traumatic event; to one of the
      many painful events happening in very young childhood.

      By allowing negative emotions to flow freely, a memory of
      the original wounding event is  remembered.

      By re-living the painful memory over and over in your mind from
      beginning to end, and feeling through all the feelings each time;
      healing insights arise as the emotions heal naturally.

      Using rapid eye movement, moving the eyes back and
      forth like the body does in dreaming sleep, shifts the flow of
      emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain
      so that the feelings are processed in a whole brain manner.

      Allowing negative emotions to flow and process in this way
      brings healing. This is how you heal negative emotions and
      prevent negative emotions from harming yourself or others.

      (2)
      Once negative emotions are healed, meditating on flowing feelings of
      the Divine Virtues arouses wonderful feelings of happiness and power.
      This is done effectively in a wholebrain manner using the
      will-thought-feeling-sensation technique of the
      ancient language explained in these messages.

      The stronger the positive feelings,
      the stronger the magnetic power of attraction.

      These powerful feelings of Divine Virtues bring Heaven to Earth
      by attracting heavenly realities in the physical world.

      Learning to control the mind so that it focuses on
      the beauty and perfection of the Divine, allows the child
      of God to walk in the path of the miraculous.

      In this second step we teach the children of God
      to understand the laws of harmony of emotion through analogy.
      In every moment, in every situation, the most harmonious feelings flow
      when the mind sees Divine Life expressing itself throughout all existence.

      * * *

      We encourage you to meditate on the letters of the ancient language,
      thereby becoming masters of consciousness and feeling.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-Z-H-E-M-E

      Through the experience of omnipresence, we show you
      how to spiritualize matter, obtain clairvoyance, and
      understand the mysteries of manifesting new realities.
      ---------

      We help seekers with the ability to gain general mind
      expansion, talents, and abilities such as eloquence,
      abstract ability, and grasp of high tantric magic.
      ---------

      We teach all levels of the symbolic expressions
      of the ancient language, the power of the word.
      ---------

      We evoke the highest forms of intuition and confer
      the ability to transfer consciousness and transform
      ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      We initiate masters of feelings, vitality, and the
      change process in order to help understand and master
      the laws of fluidity and manifestation.
      ---------

      We teach seekers to intensify their ideas
      and visions into material form.’
      ---------

      Every 19th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth with feelings
      of the beauty of Divine Will, Divine Intelligence and Divine Ideas.
      We also flood the earth with feelings of Divine Love and Mercy,
      and Divine Beauty in everything that exists.

      These feelings attract Heaven on Earth for all life.

      sigil of
      'EZHEME'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  6 February 2007