45118[ssnewz] May 5th Multi-Dimensional Adventure; Passion & Pleasure

    May 1, 2010
      in all ways let us continue to receive what resonates at our Core and lovingly release the rest. Namaste

      From Suzanna Kennedy:

      Aloha Adventurers,

      Universal Heart Inner NetIn the past, I loved going to Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Margaritas, chips and salsa, wild dancing - I loved it all. I'm not sure what happened, but now margaritas give me a horrid rash on my face. And the energy inside the Mexican restaurant seems too much for me.

      Oh well, evolving humans get to find new types of entertainment and celebration. And I have one for you:

      Multi-Dimensional Adventure Tour of the Universal Heart Inner Net
      Teleconference with Suzanna, Saleena, Marimar
      Wednesday, May 5 @ 6pm Pacific Time
      1.5 hours
      Ticket Price: Sliding Scale

      This is our second guided tour into the new telepathic grid, which has an organic consciousness we call BETH.

      To learn more about BETH

      Those who joined us last time said,

      "Just wanted to thank you for hosting the session last night. It was awesome.
      I still feel plugged in. It's my dream to my screenplay made into a movie because I think
      it will give hope and inspiration to people around the world to use their
      own technology of the heart and this is what I asked BEth to activate last
      night. Thanks for all you and your reality-crafting team do to create paradise on
      Earth, Suzanna!"

      ~~ Jennifer, Los Angeles, CA

      "Wow, Suzanna - this is amazing. Beth felt sparkly, light and on the grid looking in, I hung above a number of continents, bi-located to others, had at least one of my galactic counterparts pop in - Andromedan - the light grew exponentially from its normal size. The words that came to me were -I'm never alone. I feel part of the whole, expanded, as if still a part of Beth...."

      ~~ Bella, Palomar Mountain, CA

      Join us Wednesday. Or if you can't make that time, register anyway and you will receive the recording.

      Suzanna Kennedy,
      PO Box 606 Kilauea, HI 96754
      Toll Free: 866.393.9001
      Hawaii Direct: 808.828.6542

      << ella for Spam Control >> has removed 2407 Spam messages and set aside 5887 Newsletters for me
      You can use it too - and it's FREE!

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5076 (20100430) __________