45116Karen Bishop: A New WINGS for April 30 Has Just Been Posted!

    Apr 30 12:46 PM
      April 30, 2010

      Dear Friends,

      A NEW "WINGS" FOR APRIL 30 AND A BOOK EXCERPT

      WINGS: STAYING IN THE EYE OF THE STORM

      In this WINGS post, find out about the new plan, how to stay in
      the eye of the storm, and more about the heart energy.

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings4.30.2010.html

      Some e-mail programs do not support links. If yours is one, kindly
      type emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings4.30.2010.html into your
      browser window. Don't forget the preceding www. (If I type it in
      here in its entirety, AWeber will turn it into a link.)

      The newest WINGS posts are offered on two pages...the newest WINGS
      page and also on a page with the specific date in the url. The page
      with the date in the url is a new page, and in this way it will
      avoid any caching or refreshing problems your computer or ISP may have.

      YOUR BOOK EXCERPT FOR TODAY

      From "The Creating the New Reality"

      "The Magic of Ordinary Moments

      If most of us looked back on our happiest memories, or when we felt
      the most joy, love, and contentment with life, most times we would
      find that they were the simple moments that we remember most.
      Rarely would we say that our most meaningful times were when we
      made a lot of money, or that we remembered the best times in our
      lives involving great success, or even when we got everything that
      we had ever wanted.

      The precious moments of a baby's laugh, the sight of a butterfly
      suddenly arriving from nowhere, a full moon in the night sky, or
      simply watching an ant carry its meal from one place to another,
      can seem to make us fill with delight and joy, like an innocent
      child exploring the world for the first time.

      One day as I sat on the bank of the Rio Grande River, along the
      revered and protected bosque land near where I reside, I had the
      most magnificent day. There were eight cranes landing on the
      opposite shore while a gathering of geese basked in the sun, just
      enjoying the space of "being." As the river flowed before me, I
      could hear the soothing sound of the water sweeping by, while the
      beautiful white fluffy clouds floated overhead, and one could not
      argue that all was not well with the world.

      As I sat there for quite some time, the sense of peace and
      serenity, of knowing that all things simply "were," and of having
      the pleasure of sharing this space with God's creatures, made me oh
      so happy to be alive. The nature kingdom was not concerned with
      mortgage payments, with running errands, with how to earn a living,
      or even with where its next meal would come from. Everything in
      that space was simply in a state of being and acceptance. If their
      food source became scarce, the waterfowl knew that this was a part
      of life, and that they would adjust. They accepted it without
      question, as nature always does. They did not take it personally.
      These amazing creatures revered the sun, the water, and the
      elements, as they enjoyed their offerings. They seemed to know that
      they were all one, and that there was never, if ever, anything
      wrong. It was hard to leave this space of no space that day, but as
      the sun slowly began to set on that January day, it was time to return home.

      After returning home, I sat in the sun in front of my indoor garden
      and opened my laptop to write these pages. There was the sun
      shining in through the window and simply being the sun...doing what
      it does best, ever so surely and steadily...shining. The garden was
      doing the same thing; simply being. And there was my cat, lounging
      in the windowsill, soaking it all up.

      From a peaceful and tranquil setting outside, to a heart-filled
      experience inside the house, these moments placed me in a space of
      high vibration and a rightness with the world, and I felt nothing but truly blessed.

      The gentle and thoughtful touch of a loved one, a caring phone
      conversation, a warm exchange with a stranger in a store, watching
      a moonbeam glide across a pillow in the middle of the night,
      sitting in silence with an animal companion as we share the same
      space of their space for just a little while, washing the dishes
      with a companion after a meal, or even watching one of our little
      ones blow out the candles on a birthday cake, are some ordinary
      moments that we can cherish for eternity.

      These moments are free. These moments come naturally. These moments
      are always available to us, no matter what is occurring on the
      planet or in our lives. These moments call to us. They say, "Here I
      am! I'm over here! Did you notice me?" These moments say all is
      right with the world. They say that this is what life is all about.
      They say that this is why life is here. They say that this is why
      we came to the earth. And they say that there is nothing wrong and
      there never has been.

      The more we notice the magic of these oh so precious and ordinary
      moments, the more we come to realize that life is good, that life
      is forever happening, and that we are truly blessed to be on the
      planet at this particular time. And the more we notice and cherish
      these ordinary moments, the more of them we will be blessed to experience.

      Are we here on this earth at this particular time to simply
      experience life, as the earth was created for this particular
      purpose, or are we "supposed" to be finishing our soul purpose
      here, so that we can move on and finally, but finally, be done?"

      To access the newest WINGS post, kindly click on the link below:

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2010/wings4.30.2010.html

      or visit the Emerging Earth Angels web site and read the
      "Newest WINGS" post via the right side bar text box.

      INFORMATION ABOUT BOOKS AND HOW TO ORDER

      For book excerpts, book descriptions, prices, and how to order,
      go directly to the Emerging Earth Angels web site at
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com and access any of
      the book links at the right sidebar. All Emerging Earth Angels
      books and programs are offered in print and e-book format and
      reasonably priced for your convenience.

      Currently available books are listed and described below:

      Remembering Your Soul Purpose...An ascension book and workbook for
      excavating your soul's unique purpose and contribution, with a
      section on putting it all together to rekindle within you the
      memory of your true and authentic self and purpose within the cosmos.

      The Ascension Primer...A simply written and easy to understand
      explanation of the ascension process, with a comprehensive list of
      strange and unsettling symptoms so many are experiencing, a list of
      indications of reaching the higher realms (or very new reality and
      way of being) that may seem confusing and different, and a
      validation at every page that you are not "losing it," not alone,
      and that what you are experiencing is a complete and natural
      process of the divine.

      Staying In Alignment...This short book will provide you with a
      clear snapshot of where we are heading, how we will get there, and
      what we can do to stay in alignment during this process that at
      times can create upheavals in our lives. You will be given the tools
      and explanations to keep yourself centered, healthy, calm, and in
      the flow of what these new and higher ways are guiding us into. Being
      in alignment with the new and higher ways of being can greatly ease our process.

      The Ascension Companion...A book of comfort for challenging times.
      Open the book to any page at random and you will receive a message
      just for you and your current situation. Each of the 33 messages
      contains a detailed description and explanation of a scenario
      relating to the ascension process, an explanation of a higher level
      way of being that this scenario is supporting you in becoming, and
      suggestions for aligning with the higher energies, supporting you
      in having a more comfortable ascension experience.

      Stepping Into the New Reality...An interactive book in e-book
      and print book format, you will be given an opportunity to ask
      questions. As the old world is now rapidly beginning its "fall,"
      many are finding there is not much left to hold onto. Through a
      long and at times arduous process of letting go in order to connect
      to something new and more highly evolved, we can thus ease the very
      natural process of ascension. Stepping Into the New Reality
      examines the many steps up the ascension ladder, describes helpful
      processes to ease each step, identifies ways of moving out of the
      old and into the new, and gives a clear picture of where we are
      headed and what is to come. With sections on Keys of Being in the
      New Reality and Stepping Stones on Your Path, you will learn to
      navigate the new energies with ease, identify who you are, define
      your path, learn how to set up your money generating store-front,
      connect to your path of service, and find your Heaven on Earth.

      Mini E-Books:

      Heaven's Gate / Navigating the Dimensional Border...A mini e-book
      available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by a donation of
      your choice, this book clearly describes how to manage and be in
      alignment with the energies that are not yet on "the other side,"
      how to run and create your store-front (or money generating
      contribution), how to stay sane and centered while visiting the old
      world, and much, much more. This mini e-book does not arrive in
      an e-mail to you, but is freely accessible on the web site.

      Crossing Over / A Blueprint For Living on the Other Side...A mini
      e-book available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by a donation
      of your choice, this book describes the process and symptoms of
      leaving the old reality and arriving in the new, what the new
      reality looks like and how it will evolve, and how to fit in, in a
      way that fits who you really are and what you desire. This mini
      e-book is accessible on the Emerging Earth Angels web site, and
      does not arrive in an e-mail to you.

      Creating the New Reality / Finding Your True and Authentic Space...
      A mini e-book available on the Emerging Earth Angels web site by
      a donation of your choice, this book describes the process of
      arriving in a new reality, including physical, emotional, and spiritual
      symptoms, along with a higher level blueprint for the new reality,
      creating our money generating store-fronts, ways of living and being,
      utilizing the new energy of the heart, unusual ways of instant
      creating that are available to us now, and much, much more. This
      mini e-book is accessible on the Emerging Earth Angels web site, and
      does not arrive in an e-mail to you.

      Creating the New Reality is now available in audio book format.

      To join this e-list, please copy and paste the url below into your
      web browser (or go to the Emerging Earth Angels web site and
      click on the Sign Up link at the top of the page):

      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/elist.html

      To contact Karen, please access this page:
      http://www.emergingearthangels.com/contact.html

      Emerging Earth Angels, P.O. Box 1024, Corrales, New Mexico, 87048 USA