44951Master DK's Daily Thought for Monday, April 5, 2010

    Apr 5, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Monday, April 5, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      I dedicate my efforts this day to the deeper purification of all my thoughts, so that I may behold Earth in its True Nature.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org

      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.