44729Goddess Light Channel: Blending Ego & Soul; Experience the New Earth as Ariellis

    Mar 4, 2010

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!!

      I greet you and hope this finds you well.  The energies have been particularly intense and many have experienced this as a hard time.

      During the channel the Goddess spoke to us about our ego, which can also be considered our personality.  She spoke of the importance of allowing our personality to be as big as our spirit is.  If we keep our focus constantly on our divinity or try to diminish our ego we limit how much of our divinity we can manifest.  At the same token, when someone is all ego without the link to the divine; it creates a split within them and can lead to greater feelings of emptiness or separation.

      She also spoke of the new earth as Ariellis. The Goddess mentioned that there will be several different names given to the new earth, this is but one.  Our lightbody energies are what manifest in that location, so the more we integrate that, the more we're able to move between here and there.  Let yourself feel and enjoy this experience!

      The following links will take you to their posting in my website:

      The written: http://www.goddesslight.net/goddess-channels/blending-ego--divinity-experience-the-new-earth-as-ariellis.htm

      The audio: http://www.goddesslight.net/store/teleconferences/

      Our next free teleconference is this Sunday, March 7th at 9pm.  You may call 1-712-432-3900 then extension: 338226 #.  People have told me they sometimes have trouble getting in.  Please allow some time if this occurs.  The room can hold 250 people, so I believe it's just a glitch as so many enter at one time.  I look forward to seeing you.

      The soul communication has been hugely received!!  This is a medication from the Goddess that assists in setting up the space and creating an opportunity to speak with people heart to heart/ soul to soul.  It will create greater peace in your life and expand understanding between you and others.  It can be used to communicate with one other at a time or a group.  The link if you would like more information is: http://www.goddesslight.net/store/soul-communication/soul-communication.htm

      I am available for private channels if you are interested.  You may contact me at: shelly@... or 770-926-2116.  Please, check out my website at http://www.goddesslight.net/

      Have a glorious day! I look forward to hearing from you.

      Much love,

      Shelly