44594Master DK's Daily Thought for Monday, February 15, 2010

    Feb 15, 2010
      Vajra Flame Foundation - Daily Thought

      Daily Thought for Monday, February 15, 2010
      by Master Djwhal Khul

      May the goodness of grace expanding and encompassing all life on Earth be with me this day, that I may expand upon that flow of grace.

      Daily Thought
      This email was sent by:
      Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd.
      P.O. Box 383
      Glenwood Springs, CO 81602
      www.vajraflame.org
      (303)554-9881

      Copyright 2010 Vajra Flame Foundation, Ltd. All rights reserved.