      EARTH VIEW -- NORTH POLE

      OUR LIGHT SHINES AROUND THE WORLD

      Wednesday, December 16, 2009

      JOY

      It feels appropriate that I would write this Christmas season about Joy, one of the founding Tenets of divine truth. All in the cosmos is created from the Godhead with the building blocks of love, compassion and joy. We have spoken in this Blog about love and compassion. Joy is the third element of all there is – including you (see the label for Tenets for the other articles).  TO READ THE REST OF THIS NEW ARTICLE AND MORE NEW NEWS FROM EROS GO TO http://eroscommunit y.blogspot. com

      --
      Eros Dei Dictum, Inc.
      erosdd@gmail. com