44233[ANGEL] 16 Sagittarius, The Angels of Divine Courtship

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Dec 7, 2009

      16 degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of  Divine Courtship

      Also known as

      The Angels of  ‘Mesah’

       ‘We are originators of all customs and rites of all the peoples all over the world, especially those concerning wooing, love-making, and marriage.

      We allow you to behold all customs and rites that have been in use from the prime origin to the present day as well as those customs and rites which we are bringing for use in the future’.

      Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

      Within cellular memory, on an instinctive-intuitive level, each of The Many remember the experience of being in the  state of unity with Divine Being, with being The One.

       The experience comes from deep Delta brainwaves in The Silence Within, in meditation.

       In infancy, the deep Delta brainwave state is dominant.

      As we enter into Divine Union in meditation, we are once again experiencing the purity and innocence and bliss of infancy.

        These  feelings of unity reawaken as People enter Divine Courtship.

      Ecstasy and bliss flow from  surrendering to the experience of  divine reunion  in sacred courtship

       Through the virtues of  ‘Mesah’, we protect and inspire people whenever this happens on their paths to spiritual perfection.

       We inspire the virtues of flowing divine emotions, omnipresence of Divine Life, all-penetrating-Divine Will for the highest good, Enlightenment, Transformation and conscious use of being-will, thought, feeling and sensation to create new realities.

      From the beginning of time, we have inspired people, according to their degree of evolution, with rites and customs that connect their spirits and souls with each other and with The One.

      Even though we are primarily concerned with courtship and marriage, we inspire, for the purpose of Divine Wisdom, through the divine virtues of our name ‘Mesah’,  rituals that connect any person or persons with another.

      Divine Courtship is a path to enlightenment and the creation of Heaven on Earth.

      When lovers connect and unite on all levels, the bliss of their union forms a sine wave of information that nests in the larger sine wave of Universal Unity.  In that way, the TWO BECOMING ONE is originally designed to ride waves of bliss into ONENESS WITH ALL .

      Flowing divine feelings, fluidity, and the change process are the virtue of letter M of ‘Mesah’.

       Feelings are analogous to the water element, and the process of courtship can be seen as analogous to two rivers merging and becoming one on their way to unification with the Cosmic Ocean of Life.

      Each droplet of water in a river is like an individual feeling that has joined with many other droplets, or feelings, to express the flowing of a person’s soul.  When two rivers or souls merge, all of the individual feelings that make up each person’s soul is alchemically transformed through the combined all encompassing unconditional LOVE of the two people involved.  This unjudgemental love creates enough magnetism to birth and sustain a mutually desired outcome of Unity and Oneness.

      If the field of magnetism of unconditional love is powerful enough to withstand all distractions, a courtship continues to flow along, gathering strength and purity.

      The transformational power of unconditional love on feelings keeps flow going, keeps the change process healthy, and allows healing to manifest on all levels.

      Communication co-exists in the outer and inner worlds and these worlds are interdependent.

      The outer and inner worlds are continually created by masculine electrical being-will and thought and attracted into physical expressions through flowing feminine magnetic feelings and sensations.

      Male and female polarities exist within each person, for each person is a microcosm of the macrocosm, made in the image of Divine Being.

      The healing and redemption of the feminine, which is the soul, the feelings, and the body, goes hand in hand with the healing and redemption of the  masculine which is the spirit, the will and the mind.

      The core memory of unity with all life is the strength of the body’s immune system, and is also the software behind the ability of the broken heart and spirit to heal.  Therefore, all created life is in love with Source and seeks the experience of Courtship and Unity.

       The omnipresence of Divine Life is the virtue of letter E of our name.

      In the Alpha and the Omega, the time of Heaven on Earth, Divine Courtship with a beloved partner as a path to Unity with All can be an important part of the all-pervading-Divine-Will for the highest good of all concerned.

      All-penetrating-Divine Will is the virtue of letter S.

      The practices of Tantra are ancient teachings of the most magical, mystical, sacred dance of male and female energy. DivineTantra combines all rites into an infinite cosmic reenactment of the relationship between electricity and magnetism, of Spirit and Soul.

       To this end, we often guide people to many of the sacred tantric teachings, old and new.

       Among these are teachings of spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical healing  techniques, ancient shamanic sexual  philosophies, new psychological breakthroughs in intimacy and safety and emotional healing.  With divine intent,  these can lead to enlightenment.

      Enlightenment is the divine virtue of letter A of ‘Mesah’.

       The beauty of Creation is that it reflects, “as above so below”, the magnificance and majesty of Divine Being.

        Two partners flowing in clear states of being-will, mind, feelings and sensations brought about by non-judgmental love, through the customs and rites of wooing and courtship that we inspire, can build their combined energies of spirit, mind, emotion, and form into ever more cosmic ecstasies of Divine Bliss and Union .

      We inspire them to do this through wise use of divine virtues with The Power of The Word.  This knowledge and skill is the divine virtue of  letter H.

      The fruits of Ecstasy are ever greater enlightenment and harmony in a man and woman’s being and relationship to each other and to Divine Being.  Any reality or child born of such a union is the embodiment of Bliss.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

      we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

      These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site: