44205Carrie Hart: Invitation to Call to Greatness Power Circles

    Dec 1, 2009

      Dear Friends,

      I am writing to invite you to participate in my latest adventure, the Call to Greatness Power Circles.  It all starts very soon (this Sunday December 6th), so please take a moment to read about it below and then go to www.carriehart.com and sign up right now.  You will want to be a part of it, I promise you!

      Top of Form

      Bottom of Form

      I believe—in fact, I know absolutely—that if you fill yourself with spirit, if you consciously walk through life with Spirit alive within you, if you ask Spirit every moment:  “What shall I do now?” that you will be led down the pathway toward greatness, your own personal greatness, step by step.

      I have been asked by Spirit to launch a program, the Call to Greatness Power Circles.  We will begin with 3 conference calls that I will conduct for free.

      During these 3 Power Circles, we will join our energies and invite Spirit to be with and within each of us.  Spirit will expand and enhance your intuitive senses, so that when you ask for guidance, you will be able to receive and interpret the answer clearly.  And by the end of the 3 Power Circles, you will walk more closely with Spirit every moment of your life.

      And I know this as well:  by being within the Power Circle, along with others of like heart and mind, you will be bathed in loving Spirit, will know that your life has deep meaning, will feel the strong guidance that surrounds you at every turn, and will fully open your heart to the knowledge that you are deeply, deeply loved.

      The calls will be recorded so that you may re-experience them during the week.  These recordings will be on a Power Circle Member Page where I have posted recommended reading and will continue to post other information for you during this 3-week experience.

      After these initial free calls, I will then invite you to join a circle of deeply committed people who wish to work with me individually and with each other as a community in order to discover and realize their true greatness.

      To join in the first 3 Power Circles, all you need to do is go to www.carriehart.com and sign up at the top of the home page.

      The 3 Power Circles will be held on the following dates/times:

          Sunday December 6th at 2 PM California (PST) / 5 PM Eastern (EST)

          Sunday December 13th at 2 PM California (PST) / 5 PM Eastern (EST)

          Sunday December 20th at 2 PM California (PST) / 5 PM Eastern (EST)

      If you cannot attend a call, or if you are joining us after the program has begun, don't worry.  All calls will be recorded for you on the Member Page, so you can catch up whenever it is convenient for you.  But you will only have access to this page if you go to www.carriehart.com and sign up.

      If you have questions, please send them to me at carrie@... .

      I look forward to joining you in the Power Circle!

      Love & peace,

      Carrie

      P.S.  If you haven’t yet purchased my book, A Call to Greatness, the Exciting, Joyous Journey Your Soul Wants You to Take, you will want to do this as well while you are on www.carriehart.com .

      Systematique, Inc. for