44200Higher Awareness: (IJ) #8 - 312 - Feeling safe

    Nov 30, 2009
      The Inner Journey - Open to new possibilities!

      Feeling safe

      “Oh the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are -- chaff and grain together -- certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.…”

      -- Dinah Craik

      We cherish our best friends and our special communities because we feel safe to be vulnerable when we’re in their embrace. And yet I have discovered that as long as I identify with my self-image, with my ego, there’s no safety possible anywhere. When the ego is on watch, even a dear friend’s truth may trigger reactions like anxiety, self-criticism and fear.

      The only true safety exists in living the truth of our soul, our essence.

      “Open your body and your mind to the subtler levels of experience, letting go of your attempt to control, to be right, not worrying about appearances, not trying to be safe.”

      -- Stephen Levine

      Offering a 7 step spiritual approach to healing life's problems. Clearing blocks transforms our lives. Discover a whole new way of working with life's challenges with our online Block Busting (Self Healing) Workbook with 30 days of email support.

      John & Patrice Robson The Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com. We invite you to take the awareness and consciousness journey to know & grow yourself.

      Copyright © 1999 - 2009 Higher Awareness Inc.
      111 Kulawy Drive North NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6L 6T9

      Ezine Design by Shoi @ eMasters' Ezine Heaven