44Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Nov 13, 2000
      It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
      visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
      of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
      this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
      sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
      prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
      today but won't start until they can get paperwork
      finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic